2 dates, 2nd organised by her...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:40 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Asked a girl out who was friendly to me at the gym. Went for a coffee, and didn’t feel like it had much o f a spark.

A week later, she remembers I have an exam so texts me good luck and we talk a bit over text. The next night, she texts “I’m out in ***** if you’re around?”

I told her I was out watching the game with some friends but may say hello on my way back.

I ended up meeting her, going for a drink in another bar then walking her back to the metro. Where we kissed several times.

She texted me as soon as she got got home. And the next day reminemded me she had asked me to send her an example of what I study at university to see how hard it is. So I told her I was looking for something interesting and sent her over a question a few days later (with texting in between).

I sent her a very easy question and she answered it, so I joked she was better at it than me etc.

On the Wednesday/ Thursday (2 weeks ago) , I asked what she was up to for the rest of week, she said she was studying. I said “hope you’re a quick learner, wouldn’t mind seeing you at some point this weekend”

She didn’t reply until 3 days later sayng “I am a quick learner - except when someone from work makes me sick!”

We text on and off, for the next week, and I told her about a crazy party my friend have over the weekend. She asks why it’s so weird/crazy and I reply about a paragraph explaining the scene, and she just says “wow sounds interesting” this was about a week ago. The conversation before that was flirtier but nothing special.

My friend had basically hired this old mansion and hired dancers etc so it was quite interesting.

I am currently deliberating between texting her and trying to arrange another date, or waiting to see if she texts me. Twice, she has texted me first after a quick break, but a week seems a long time with no contact.

I am dating other women and cold approaching etc, but I do like this girl quite a lot, in terms of personality.

Any ideas on what I should do?

Thanks for any help guys.