Help closing a girl with a BF

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:34 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Well never mind she hasn't broken up with him put "doesnt know how long it will last tbh"

Not too fussed going to continue being fun and trying to fuck her and not going to mention him or her breaking up

Wise.

And see other girls, too.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:35 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Well never mind she hasn't broken up with him put "doesnt know how long it will last tbh"

Not too fussed going to continue being fun and trying to fuck her and not going to mention him or her breaking up
Have you considered other girls?
I'm single so of course i have. Doesn't mean I have to let this go does it?

I think you might find that if you see other girls, and let this one go, she'll chase you like a bobcat chases a hare.

I said in another post I don't recommend push/pull for initial approach, but this is where it's a must. The thing is, you have to do it with the goal of finding the right woman for you, not with the goal of getting her to chase.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:00 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
I said in another post I don't recommend push/pull for initial approach, but this is where it's a must. The thing is, you have to do it with the goal of finding the right woman for you, not with the goal of getting her to chase.
That makes no sense Arch. Push pull is just teasing.

Anyway, OP, don't get too invested too soon. When people exit relationships they're not exactly rushing into new ones.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:37 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
That makes no sense Arch. Push pull is just teasing.

Anyway, OP, don't get too invested too soon. When people exit relationships they're not exactly rushing into new ones.
They are not breaking up yet.. She cancelled plans with me this weekend because 'she feels forced to see her boyfriend as to not argue because the arguing is affecting her health" she also has holiday tickets with him she doesnt want to waste so 'can't end it before then'.

Told her she doesn't owe me anything or an explanation and that it's her choice. She should hang out with who she wants and I will hang out with people who want to hang out with me.

Going to go no contact for a while because

A) not bothered for her shit

B) starting to feel like i'm over invested and need time to recentre and get my frame back. (she was my oneitus last year so I'm wary of falling for that trap)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:17 pm 

Quote:
I will hang out with people who want to hang out with me.
You are over invested. That underlined part gives it away.

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
I will hang out with people who want to hang out with me.
You are over invested. That underlined part gives it away.
I agree and i guess that underlined part makes it clear. Hence why I think No contact for a while will be good.

Doubt that line screams needy :shock: (i hope not) and hopefully I will get another lay out of her at a future time

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:55 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Just pull back. Go No contact for a few days- a week tops and wait for her to message you.

She cancelled on you for her boyfriend (normal) and is going on holiday with him. I would just forget about her but no offence I think you like her and are not willing to do that.

If you guys stopped talking for a year and you managed to get into her pants somewhat easily I'm sure a week will be nothing BUT DON'T MESSAGE HER

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:40 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
They are not breaking up yet.. She cancelled plans with me this weekend because 'she feels forced to see her boyfriend as to not argue because the arguing is affecting her health"
What a load of shit that is.

Translation: "You're getting needy, so I'm going to spend time with my boyfriend, who's acting more like a dominant male than you are right now."
Quote:
Told her she doesn't owe me anything or an explanation and that it's her choice. She should hang out with who she wants and I will hang out with people who want to hang out with me.
Ahhh, that's where you got emotionally-uncentered.

She was probably picking up on this vibe before you said that even, and retreated to her boyfriend.

Quote:
B) starting to feel like i'm over invested and need time to recentre and get my frame back.
Bingo.

Take a sticky note and tape it to your phone, so you are forced to read it before you text. Write this on it:

"Is this text emotional?" "Is this text a negative emotion?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:17 am 

Quote:
Translation: "You're getting needy, so I'm going to spend time with my boyfriend, who's acting more like a dominant male than you are right now."
Arch.. your girlfriend losing it for you, cheating on you, that's not something that happens overnight. Rather over the course of a few months. She's not gonna suddenly run back to her boyfriend because he's magically turned "dominant male" now.
OP can fuck this up in a spectacular fashion, the girls' relationship is dying either way. That won't change.

Quote:
Quote:
That's true.

Quote:
She was probably picking up on this vibe before you said that even, and retreated to her boyfriend.
That's not. She's contemplating breakup. Her going back and forth is the most normal thing in the world.

OP is getting needy, true, but don't attribute her expected behavior on that.

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Arch.. your girlfriend losing it for you, cheating on you, that's not something that happens overnight. Rather over the course of a few months. She's not gonna suddenly run back to her boyfriend because he's magically turned "dominant male" now.
OP can fuck this up in a spectacular fashion, the girls' relationship is dying either way. That won't change.

Quote:
Quote:
That's true.

Quote:
That's not. She's contemplating breakup. Her going back and forth is the most normal thing in the world.

OP is getting needy, true, but don't attribute her expected behavior on that.
I admit I am getting kinda needy.. You guys think I fucked it up or can just go NC let her go on Holiday.. I go on mine (day after she return) and re approach after a month.

Also was suppose to see her this Sunday but cancelled because:

A) I feel I'm over invested and need to go NC

B) I have another girl to see this weekend so no point 'rewarding' this girl with my company after she cancelled initial plans when I have another possible lay.

But regarding this. Do you think I have gone overly needy or just slightly/ aka is it dead?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:15 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:

I admit I am getting kinda needy.. You guys think I fucked it up or can just go NC let her go on Holiday.. I go on mine (day after she return) and re approach after a month.

B) I have another girl to see this weekend so no point 'rewarding' this girl with my company after she cancelled initial plans when I have another possible lay.

But regarding this. Do you think I have gone overly needy or just slightly/ aka is it dead?
Why do you guys insist on making this shit soooo hard?

Reading this is like you plan on doing your taxes with girls or some shit, and everything possible to make them think you're not after sex. No fucking wonder you get flaked out, and less glamours results than watching a political debate.

Christ! you've got a five page dossier on one girl that you may or may not one day fuck if the heavens line up, and the all pieces fall into place. At this rate you're not getting any pussy unless one of these girls trips on a cinder block and falls on your dick.

You'd be better off just asking her if she'd like to come over and fuck, at least that'd give you a 50/50 chance.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

Reading this is like you plan on doing your taxes with girls or some shit, and everything possible to make them think you're not after sex. No fucking wonder you get flaked out, and less glamours results than watching a political debate.

Christ! you've got a five page dossier on one girl that you may or may not one day fuck if the heavens line up, and the all pieces fall into place. At this rate you're not getting any pussy unless one of these girls trips on a cinder block and falls on your dick.

You'd be better off just asking her if she'd like to come over and fuck, at least that'd give you a 50/50 chance.
OP has already fucked the girl and has gotten her over and naked I believe but fucked up by wanting to eat bloody pussy......

I agree 5 pages on a girl is much but if OP is asking for help either give it to him or don't but no point throwing insults at him which don't even apply

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:37 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

OP has already fucked the girl and has gotten her over and naked I believe but fucked up by wanting to eat bloody pussy......

I agree 5 pages on a girl is much but if OP is asking for help either give it to him or don't but no point throwing insults at him which don't even apply
Wasn't just directed at the OP

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:50 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I might as well end this thread. Met up with her last night as well and she dropped some boyfriend shit (he's been super needy and yelling at her and she's scared/ he has made a fake fb profile of her and then messages her to be a good gf and other shit) We talked in my car and made out (which was in a public place) but couldn't have sex so we went back to mine.

We tried having sex but I wouldn't get it in. Her vagina tightening up and it was like a wall... Imagine the feeling of pushing your dick into her thigh. Might have to make this my first lay report

Played it cool and joked about it and reassured her. After dropping her home I got a "it's always fun creating memories with you"

So to everyone who gave advice thanks and everyone who got annoyed by this sorry.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:50 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I might as well end this thread. Met up with her last night as well and she dropped some boyfriend shit (he's been super needy and yelling at her and she's scared/ he has made a fake fb profile of her and then messages her to be a good gf and other shit) We talked in my car and made out (which was in a public place) but couldn't have sex so we went back to mine.

We tried having sex but I wouldn't get it in. Her vagina tightening up and it was like a wall... Imagine the feeling of pushing your dick into her thigh. Might have to make this my first lay report

Played it cool and joked about it and reassured her. After dropping her home I got a "it's always fun creating memories with you"

So to everyone who gave advice thanks and everyone who got annoyed by this sorry.