Starting an affair?

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 41 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

Post subject: Starting an affair?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:40 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

So after being in a LTR for 5 years now (which is still working relatively well) I'm also interested in this HB9 who is a colleague of mine.. not a close colleague but we bump into each other every once in while working in the same office building. I'm 31yo 195 cm (6'4") and 104kg (230 lbs), rather athletic after 10 year of lifting, so I'm just trying to see what options I have and would again enjoy some gaming.

During the Christmas Party there were some IOI's and some kino, but nothing much happened other than having drinks together and teasing each other with 27yo HB9 (not GF material for me but a fun, hot girl). Than she was out sick, and than on a business trip for a month. Now cca a week ago she hit me up next to the elevators and mentioned that I owe her a drink from the Christmas party (which was actually true as she won a bet against me), so later we agreed to meet which happened last Friday.

Now within the first 15 mins she (indirectly) asked if I have a GF, which I admitted, but she must have knew it. Even though we are not friends on facebook she was very updated on my facebook and life events. So she said it's great, as this was definately not date... I agreed with her saying that it obviously is not a date as we are just 2 colleague having a drink (she is single and lives alone).

We went to this bar that I picked and thoughout the night we finished 3 bottles of wine. After 1 hour she started some light kinos which escalated to our legs being crossed over each others for the rest of the night and some short hand touches. Topics were mostly sexual.

Than around 11pm she suggested we go and grab a bite at a place nearby her apartment, which we did. The food she picked hot onions in it, which I didn't undestand but I offered her a chewing gum right after (keeping a possible kiss in mind).

Than I walked her home to her apartment which was literally 5 minutes of walking away, holding hand for some part. Than by the door there was this converstaion about some photos in my phone, which was a topic earlier that day (me wearing a Borat mankini which I was once wearing after loosing a bet). So she wanted to see these photos but I told her that she has to offer something in return. So we settled a deal that she'll buy me 3 tequila shots for each picture the next time. So until this everything was all fun and great.

As she didn't invite me inside and wanted to go to sleep as saying good bye I tried a kiss close which failed, her saying "no, no, no". Anyhow I revealed my cards for sure...

I don't think this failed F-close was a big deal but I thought that this was a grat push and now it's time for a pull. It's been 3 days and she hasn't messaged me, I didn't message her as I didn't want to seem too pushy.

Did I fuck something up? What should I do next? Should I wait more and see if she contacts me? I'm thinking of messaging her tomorrow (not to pop up at her desk in the office) and asking if she wants to meet up for tequilas later this week?

Post subject: Re: Starting an affair?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:12 pm 
King Among Mortals

You've been here for six years and haven't figured out how to cheat on your wife, or bed a girl that was practically sucking your dick on the sidewalk?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:18 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I have. But those were all classic one night stands, club/bar pick ups. This colleauge, workplace enviroment is something I've never been able get to an F-close (had 2 failed attampts before)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:30 pm 
King Among Mortals

With little effort, you should of been able to over come the slight resistance at her door.
Quote:
her saying "no, no, no".
Agree with her (Yes we shouldn't be doing this), then proceed.
Quote:
Anyhow I revealed my cards for sure...
They were face up from the start. You folded is all.
Quote:
Did I fuck something up?
Yes, you denied her some dick. No worries, I sense she's used to dealing with fuck ups.
Quote:
What should I do next?
Send her a sexual message. "I just feel like pinning you to the wall in the broom closet, does that make me a bad man?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:33 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Soo guys, what the hell am I fucking up again/still?

After 1 flake, which could be due to her meeting someone else that day (as I was told she is active on Tinder too), I froze her out for 2 days, than she promised me to make up for this and we did go for day3 to have some wine at a nice bar. I got a small present from her, which was nice.

Almost same scenario as day2, intense kino after 30 mins, topics highly sexual. I try to keep it in the frame (but only) verbally that we are only colleauges, yet she might have the chance to be my favourite colleauge :D She tells me that I have a bad reputation as I like fucking girls at work... Wow, obviously a rumor got to her as 1 year ago I fingered one HB8 from work, who didn't want to fuck, neither to "be my lover" as she said so I just never talked to her after this and ignored all eye contact even (have been doing this ever since). I didn't deny this rumour and jokingly asked from which site do I like fucking girls and which case does is she referring to :D

Interesting topic during talking: We both have been to Amsterdam's red light district before. Now she s telling me that if she was a guy, she would pay for a prositute just to be able to do whatever she wants with a professional. I allowed myself to interpret it for her by telling her that she is just missing certain experiances from her sexual life :D she nodded :D Answering her question I told her that I was feeling the same 5-10 years ago but my wishes have been fulfilled - without paying anyone.

The night ended with another failed kiss close.

Yet, the next day she initiated texting which went back and forth for hours escalated to sex again (ending with me not replying anymore) and she than wanted to have a coffee with me, which I did for maybe 10 mins (was a mistake as its hard to escalate at the workplace).

Now where do I go from here? I'll be travelling with my GF to India and I ll be off for 2 weeks in 3 days. So I can even freeze her out for almost 3 weeks and DHV though instagram.

I don't know why she keeps playing (seeking validation?) and trying to make me an orbiter (won't happen), cannot figure out what the hell she's thinking and wanting. She cannot rely on me breaking up with my GF as it will not happen, not sure she s aware.

Guys, please let me know what you think. Would really appreciate it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:04 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

It sounds like she keeps giving you openings and you keep avoiding them. Does she know you are not single and is just messing with you?