What's wrong in this phonegame (textgame)...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi everyone,
I'm the french student living near Colorado.
Here is what happend...

I met a girl on campus for the first time, she gave me that big smile. The last time i got i smile like that in my country was with a girl who became my girlfriend few weeks later.

So that girl gave me this smile so i said : hey what's up i've never meet you, are you new here?
She is like no it's just that i don't hang out on campus.
Then with talked like 10min, she was always smiling, we get to know each other i said i'm from

Paris etc she said she's from here.
So then i don't talk about i time bridge i just take her snapchat (cuz i don't have a us number).

I text her the next day and after 5message she deleted me and my message was pending..

I've attached our conversation,
Tell me what's wrong with this textgame.. That's the 1st time i got this...
WHY THE FUCK DID SHE ADD ME on snap if it's to delet me later.. That's a freaking waist of time for both of us... French girl are clear with those stuff..

Thanks,
Cabaleira the frenchy

Attachments:
Screenshot_2016-12-02-20-58-14.png
Screenshot_2016-12-02-20-58-14.png [ 80 KiB | Viewed 7300 times ]
Screenshot_2016-12-02-20-57-51.png
Screenshot_2016-12-02-20-57-51.png [ 74.13 KiB | Viewed 7300 times ]
Screenshot_2016-12-02-20-57-27.png
Screenshot_2016-12-02-20-57-27.png [ 74.08 KiB | Viewed 7300 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:03 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

You come across as a very uncalibrated dude.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:24 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Tell me what day you'll be free next weel taylie, i want that we dress up to bring you on a date
How about capitalizing her name for starters? Or "i"? And then you go on about a fancy dress up date.

Jesus christ.

Next you say "my bad" which is just another way of apologizing to your majesty for no reason at all.
Quote:
her:

going home for the rest....

R.C. said you came off as un-calibrated. That was a nice way of saying "this exchange is clumsy as hell". I picture a man walking into a shop of fine antiques, only he's wasted and begins knocking into everything. He knocks into an expensive vase "my bad", he says. The nhe asks the shop owner how much an antique chair is twice.

then the owner kicks him out.

Take a sticky note and tape it to your phone. Write these two things on it:

"Keep your texts shorter or as long as hers"

"Text as if three hot blondes are naked in bed with you"

Your texting will begin to change from the clumsy-ass nonsense in your example, to this:

You: Hi taylee, what's up?

Her: Just doing my homerk!

You: Cool. Let's grab a drink tomorrow night.

Her: I can't, I'm going home for the rest!

You: Alright, I'll hit you up when you get back. Have fun.

DONE. WAIT.

You must outwait women. If you can, it's an aphrodisiac to them.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm 
King Among Mortals

You forgot to send a dick-pic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

She didnt see my message about the date.
. When i sent it it was pending so that's why i knew she blocked me..

But so i just don't get why she smiled to me as fuck when weet, why she spent 10min talking to me and asking questions back and adding me on snapchat..

Why the fuck did she do all this if it's to block me after 5messages... What's the point why loosing my time and her time too comon..

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:47 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Because she thought you were normal but then you proved her wrong.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I don't see what i did wrong comon..

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:47 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Then you are doomed.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:37 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
I don't see what i did wrong comon..
Seems to me that you were being a dick. She's stressed about school, so you talk about how easy it is and laugh about it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:17 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

But so i just don't get why she smiled to me as fuck when weet, why she spent 10min talking to me and asking questions back and adding me on snapchat..

Why the fuck did she do all this if it's to block me after 5messages... What's the point why loosing my time and her time too comon..

I just told you why.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Common it's not a big deal. Damn if she get offended because i said school is easy... School is really easy in america common i am in my freshman year in college and i do stuff that i already done in my high school in Paris.

And maybe you guys can think i'm dumb but i don't see at all what i did wrong i mean i was not ackward and stuff..

One of the real PUA in this forum even told me in private message just to move on.

But you guys i making it like if i was a DICK.. Common if my text to this girl seems like a dick what about people who text like :"hey you wanna fuck.."

So i don't need the comment of some guys who never goes on the field and are just on the forum and beeing salty with people who have the balls to publish something..

I would like the comment of some real pua who habe been on the field and had already lived this kind of situation.

So instead of just telling me that i was a "dick" explain in details why you think so instead of just beeing rude and salty...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:52 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Common it's not a big deal. Damn if she get offended because i said school is easy... School is really easy in america common i am in my freshman year in college and i do stuff that i already done in my high school in Paris.

And maybe you guys can think i'm dumb but i don't see at all what i did wrong i mean i was not ackward and stuff..

One of the real PUA in this forum even told me in private message just to move on.

But you guys i making it like if i was a DICK.. Common if my text to this girl seems like a dick what about people who text like :"hey you wanna fuck.."

So i don't need the comment of some guys who never goes on the field and are just on the forum and beeing salty with people who have the balls to publish something..

I would like the comment of some real pua who habe been on the field and had already lived this kind of situation.

So instead of just telling me that i was a "dick" explain in details why you think so instead of just beeing rude and salty...
You're not that smart are you? I explained why you seemed like you were acting like a dick. You belittled her and she blocked you. It didn't seem like the real PUA gave you any real advice because you have no choice but to move on. The guys here who answered you publicly answered the question you asked.

Btw...don't listen to fudge, or whatever name he's going by now. He's only pm'ing you because everyone knows he's a clown that has no real experience.