I'm seeing someone

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

Post subject: I'm seeing someone
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys,

So I met this girl at parties and clubs, where I have kiss-closed her, but never asked for her number.... It turns out we have matched on Tinder and we have been writing back and forth for a couple of days, when I get this message after I have asked her out "Hey, it sounds nice and fun, but I'm seeing someone and don't think he will be to happy about it :? ". How do you respond to a message like that? C&F or just let it go?

Post subject: Re: I'm seeing someone
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:27 pm 
Read My Book

Its just a clear indicator of a lack of interest.

Let it go.

If she's still on tinder even though she's with someone then she isn't being serious obviously. Don't be the fool that still tries anyway. Keep the memory and move on.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hey guys,

So I met this girl at parties and clubs, where I have kiss-closed her, but never asked for her number.... It turns out we have matched on Tinder and we have been writing back and forth for a couple of days, when I get this message after I have asked her out "Hey, it sounds nice and fun, but I'm seeing someone and don't think he will be to happy about it :? ". How do you respond to a message like that? C&F or just let it go?
What eddie said, it is just a nice way to say No. Next girl.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok go to the next girl but before...
Send her something like..
"Tell him I am gay ha ha just kiding you know what If you want we can still hang out out and have fun...no expectations"
Why ? Because alreadyy she is on Tinder which means that she still wants to hook up with a guy who wont judge her and who wont try to separate her from her boyfriend.
Also the fact that she is kissing guys in night clubs means that she met a guy who is "boy friend matterial" she doesn t wanna loose him but still she wants to have some fun...
I mean you can try to pull her with "non judgemental asshole" frame...and If it doesn t work who cares on to the next girl...at least you would have tried....