Girls night out

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

Post subject: Girls night out
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hei guys! How should I overcome the reply of a woman that contains "Girls night out"? I kinda fucked it up twice or what?!

On Wednesday I was talking with this HB9 about us meeting for a tea at my place (she had been having mild flu for a few days) after the comes from work at around 11PM. However, at 8pm she sents me this screenshot of a female friend that wants to go clubbing with her again. This happened before during the weekend when i just came home at 4am from a HB8 and the HB9 texting me to meet her at a club. We danced, kissed, huge ass kino, except closing cause the that friend was from another town and was crushing at her place. Though i couldve pushed for she to come at my place... eh...
So back to my wednesday.
Me: So you are taking guys with you two! :twisted:
Her: Then what are we gonna pick up there?!
Me: U two aint gonna! Obviously calling after beer guys at 4 again! (Told her in the weekend i was with friends at beer :D )
Her: I see you are insisting on me not calling you between 11-2am as always...
Me: I never said this... but i will come home at around 10:30pm from the meeting (bullshit, trying to go for a quickie with an old fuck buddy also)
Her: Its girls night anyway...
Me: I am expecting you call, cat!
Her: I will be disturbing your girlfriend as usual! (Whenever am not answering thinks am with my "gf", but i always ditch the subject)
Me: Call me as usual at 3 if you rusty girls dont pick up anything :lol: (OBVIOUS JOKE)
Her: Lets see who is gonna answer you messages from now on
Me: Haha... did i say something wrong?
Her: Nevermind
And SILENCE for 2 days! Also she changed her whatsup pic from she at a wedding to her and friend in the club that NIGHT!
What the heck did i do to mess up in fixing the details for the night!? Also didnt wanna pursue later the night cause she is kinda bitchy and we fought in the past cause I stop calling or whatevah for few days.

AND the second story.
Yesterday at midnight, I was chatting on FB with this HB7, that works at a company i have as my client, that i never out with cause she wasnt my priority, but clearly is into me and for a few weeks, every couple of days i keep her in check just in case.
Obviously, i told her to meet for that hot chocolate lost bet in town.
Her: I cant on Friday night...
Me: Just have a raincheck on that hot geek date you are going to!
Her: Not going to a date :))). Its girls night out tomorrow!
Me: Ha! You have no idea at how many parties like that i was invited! :wink:
Her: Hahaha
Me: If you find me a good match there, call me and maybe i will be available
Her: Yes, sir, i will!
Me: Just remember that my favourites are the ones who's name start with L!
Her: Greaaaaattt!!! :)
Me: Just let me know the location at 9pm the latest! (thinking she will let me hang out with her anyway)
Her: Ok, I will :).
Me (after 30mins, at 1am): Oy! Tmr you gonna wake up at 7, stop playing stripping poker and go to bed!
Her: I am not sleepy yeeeetttt :lol:
Didnt answer until today
Me: Hey, geek, did you take those notes for me?
Her: Arrived too late this morning and didnt have time yet :D
Me: So have you decided where you are taking me tonight? :)
Her: We girls are going to blabla
Me: Omg, i hope they wont play blabla!!!
Her: Dont you like blabla? :))
Me: Instead of us dacing and kissing, you want me to look as a weirdo all night, then sure, blabla is so great!
Her: Hahaha
Me: Is another girl gonna come with a partner or you are the only one thats gonna break the rule?
Her: I told you its girls night!!
Me: Alright kiddo, then i will go someplace else so you cant see who am coming with :D
Her: Haha
Cant figure this shit out! Is she gonna spend the night with me there or stay with her female friends?! I just dont wanna become a fool going there for nothing!

Post subject: Re: Girls night out
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:16 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Lot of guys trying to verbalize how awesome they are and how every female on the planets wants them.
It's like carrying around a sign reading "I'm rich. I'm toooootally rich".
Even if it were true, it still comes across as try hard.
Quote:
Me: Call me as usual at 3 if you rusty girls dont pick up anything (OBVIOUS JOKE)
Sure, it's a joke, but the way it reads is from a tone fake and unearned arrogance.
"Beg for my attention at 3, like you usually do, since you know I'm your best option and you can't pick up anything anyway.. eeeven tho you just rejected my proposal a minute ago".
Quote:
Me: Ha! You have no idea at how many parties like that i was invited!
Same here. "I, Casanova, have women want me 24/7. Recogniiiiiiiize!!!111!"
Quote:
Quote:
Me: Alright kiddo, then i will go someplace else so you cant see who am coming with
Same here, she said no (more or less), and then you try to verbally convince her on how you have other women anyway.
I mean if you really did, you just go out with one of them.

I'm not saying this to offend you, but it's pretty cringe worthy and see through. It's received just as us guys receive it from women who constantly complain that "OH-EM-GEE guys just constantly want to buy me drinks and take me out and stuff".

I hope you get the point. You want to tease women and be playful, confident, cocky even. But do it in a cheeky manner, not by trying to sell them how "in demand" you are. Because realistically speaking if you were, you wouldn't bother.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

Post subject: Re: Girls night out
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Lot of guys trying to verbalize how awesome they are and how every female on the planets wants them.
It's like carrying around a sign reading "I'm rich. I'm toooootally rich".
Even if it were true, it still comes across as try hard.
Quote:
Me: Call me as usual at 3 if you rusty girls dont pick up anything (OBVIOUS JOKE)
Sure, it's a joke, but the way it reads is from a tone fake and unearned arrogance.
"Beg for my attention at 3, like you usually do, since you know I'm your best option and you can't pick up anything anyway.. eeeven tho you just rejected my proposal a minute ago".
Quote:
Me: Ha! You have no idea at how many parties like that i was invited!
Same here. "I, Casanova, have women want me 24/7. Recogniiiiiiiize!!!111!"
Quote:
Quote:
Me: Alright kiddo, then i will go someplace else so you cant see who am coming with
Same here, she said no (more or less), and then you try to verbally convince her on how you have other women anyway.
I mean if you really did, you just go out with one of them.

I'm not saying this to offend you, but it's pretty cringe worthy and see through. It's received just as us guys receive it from women who constantly complain that "OH-EM-GEE guys just constantly want to buy me drinks and take me out and stuff".

I hope you get the point. You want to tease women and be playful, confident, cocky even. But do it in a cheeky manner, not by trying to sell them how "in demand" you are. Because realistically speaking if you were, you wouldn't bother.
It does sound a bit try-hard, but usually it goes well into my favour. And i really liked the first one, thats why tried to salvage it with a piece of advice.
So i guess every time i go against this, i should just let it be for the night and ask her for when would be more convenient to meet? Usually, if she doesnt offer a reschedule, i just break contact for a day and then try to recalibrate and go for meetup.

The main issue is, starting next week i will be away for like 9days with a HB9, so dont know if i should contact the first one as well. Even if i see her one or maybe two times, i will have to stop the interaction for when i am away and again she will be upset cause i dont check in afterwards. And this woman has the habit of checking my phone, so being in touch with the former, its not such a good idea...