Is a third date plausible?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

A couple days ago, a buddy of mine who plays the drums took me to a small concert where he would play some covers.
Enviroment: loud, cool bar. There, I've met this HB9 who plays the violin and is lead vocalist in his band. I had been gaming the room a bit and had already been pawning a couple of girls... so everything went smoothly. I facebook closed, and two days after that, invited her for some sushi, cause we were already talking about how she had japanese parents and how I am in fact, studying japanese language. She said she would have loved it but was busy... no biggie. I wasn't going to be fooled by that bulsshit, so I stopped gaming her. The next day I cassually dropped on my facebook that I was heading to starbucks, and she reacted to it by asking if she could join me.
Sure thing! So we had a coffee, talked, and after that, I kissed closed. She was showing interest, and actually demanded that we had another date. So two days after that, we headed to our local Haagen Dazs and had more quality time, walking all across the shopping mall. We made out virtually everywhere.
Now, the question is... after the first date, I was the one to text her... It's been already 24 hours now from our second date and don't want to come across as a try-hard, by asking her out again. I'm pretty sure she misses me, because as I told you... her friend is my buddy and he has been telling me that she keeps asking him about me. But she doesn't text nor call.

Can anybody help me figure whats going on?
-If I call her, will that be a DHV or DLV?
-If the first time she asked for a second date, should she have fished for a third? Or is she expecting me to take action?
-May cat theory have something to do with this? You know, like maybe after two long making out sessions she no longer feels a challenge?
-Any insights and help, thanks PUAs.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:45 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
We made out virtually everywhere.
And then?

Text and set up a Netflix and chill Bro. Finish the chapter. You didn't follow through.