Gigantic LMR

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

Post subject: Gigantic LMR
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 11:37 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ive been with this girl for like a month, and we are making out intensely, we watched a movie, we see each other like 2-3 times a week, we talk everyday on phone, this girl had big problems at home (its private and she told me im the only 1 that knows), all our dates are emotional and she wants to cuddle with me, she says she feels safe, we make out , she talks dirty alot, she says she had a LTR for 2 yrs and she told me all kinds of crazy stuff she did with her bf via truth or dare. But i escalate so slow, so far ive taken of her shirt, but still when i try to take off her pants LMR strikes in. She wants to watch a movie with me, she talks dirty alot, seems to be natural flirty girl, and she is not a virgin and yet there is high LMR when it comes to f close. Ive helped her alot with her private issue, i think that should prove that i care for her, so idk whats the problem..

Any ideas ??

We havent seen each other for a few days and our next date is this friday, theese days we broke the ice by telling each other "i love you ". cause she was trying too hard to make me commit it, and i just gave in, cause her reaction was so happy, and she replied.

Why is this LMR still here ??

Post subject: Re: Gigantic LMR
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 1:15 pm 
King Among Mortals

Because her herpes is flaring up.

Seriously Bro. You are giving up at the slightest resistance likely.

the-best-lmr-busters-ever-should-be-lis ... 65430.html

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

She even said one time to me that: "I can read between the lines that y want to have sex, but keep it mind that depends on me"

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:08 pm 
The Grand Puba

You wrote this in another post about, what I'm assuming, the same girl.
Quote:
Id like to share an idea ive got out of this. Not everything is a pickup game, once you have atrracted the girl you should sense the situation, and its ok to be direct if you have self confidence, character and high value, you can have serious topics, and you can spark atrraction or cause sexual tension from time to time but dont just overdo it.. as it makes you look like a sex craved needy maniac which raises LMR shields to the max.
Do you have that self confidence you talked about in the previous post where you describe yourself as a badass? Why aren't you being direct when trying to find out why she's not having sex with you? Why do you keep putting yourself in the same situation that you were complaining about a month earlier? She is getting everything she wants out of this and you aren't. If you can't get what you want out of it as well, this whole thing is lopsided regardless of the stuff that she's going through. I'm pretty sure whatever the issue is, since it's not stopping her from making out with you that it's not stopping her from having sex with you.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 3:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
You wrote this in another post about, what I'm assuming, the same girl.
Quote:
Id like to share an idea ive got out of this. Not everything is a pickup game, once you have atrracted the girl you should sense the situation, and its ok to be direct if you have self confidence, character and high value, you can have serious topics, and you can spark atrraction or cause sexual tension from time to time but dont just overdo it.. as it makes you look like a sex craved needy maniac which raises LMR shields to the max.
Do you have that self confidence you talked about in the previous post where you describe yourself as a badass? Why aren't you being direct when trying to find out why she's not having sex with you? Why do you keep putting yourself in the same situation that you were complaining about a month earlier? She is getting everything she wants out of this and you aren't. If you can't get what you want out of it as well, this whole thing is lopsided regardless of the stuff that she's going through. I'm pretty sure whatever the issue is, since it's not stopping her from making out with you that it's not stopping her from having sex with you.

Yes mate, you are right, but she got rid of the problem we had with my help and motivation, today we had our date, we are now "a couple" and we had like 30 min at my place before she was going to leave, and even she said that i had to giver her a bday present ( "let her have sex with me" ) and we were in bed making out, and i stopped as to use this line i saw from a post above "Forget the present babe, you love me, i love you, you want to have sex with me, id lie if id say i dont, lets make this the most interesting day" and we started making out, than she wanted to say smth, she stopped and said : "first we dont have time to do it now, second you cant ask about theese things, they just happen, and third its a bit early for me" Now she's a damn player i must admit huh.. disarmed me with this because its true, and i did a mistake instead of telling her : yeah right we dont have time and continue making out and escalating like mystery says i just said we got enough time, but then we just made out for a bit more and couldnt f close.
After this date, she called me 2 times, we are kind of a couple now.Now i did a mistake as im not a real pua yet, but how do i go from here to try to f close next time ???

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

You are just approaching this all wrong and with way too much expectation of being shut down. Work on closing in a way that isn't so obvious. Kissing her neck, or making out for an hour is boring and you've been doing this for a month so it has no more attraction left in it. Get her naked, or close, with a massage or something new. In the end you need to understand that she doesn't want it. LMR comes down to her either not having a connection with you emotionally or sexually. She isn't feeling the moment, or she isn't that into the idea of having sex. It might be at the point where you've given her everything, and you still haven't received what you want. She's in control. She wants what she wants and she has made you her boyfriend and next she'll have a ring on her finger before she spreads her legs. It's simple really, make her want sex. Until then you can't force yourself on her or game her or cheat your way into her panties. Work on building some sexual attraction, and don't pounce on the first sign of attraction. Meet with her for two or three dates without trying to fuck her. Then she will rationalize that she is "ready" because time has passed and you will have increased her anticipation for it by not giving it to her. The biggest turn off is constantly shutting down someone who is way too eager to have sex. She is right. She doesn't want you to ask for sex, or beg for sex, or even hint at sex. She just wants it to happen "naturally" so she can justify it and let it happen because it was "fate".