School date problems

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

Post subject: School date problems
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:33 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Theres a girl at my school that i know from 7th grade but then we just lost contact and now we in the same school again.
For a while we didn't talk mostly because of me having other friendsi hung out with (she switched to my school 1 and 1/2 year after we started with some other friends). One day I texted her and we talked about meeting up again blah bla blah, we met up went to a restaurant and ate. We had a great date but nothing intimate. Although now when we make eye contact in school she seems to look away, not in a bitch kinda way but in a shy girl way. Its really hard to approach because of the company we both are constantly surrounded with. I don't want to keep texting her because then it would just look like i'm a insecure guy that don't have the guts to approach her so instead im social behind the screen. Don't get me wrong i'm a really social guy but when it comes to approaching someone I already know-ish out of the blue I just start imagining every bad thing that could happen. How do I isolate her so that i can ask her out face to face instead of texting her and not talking at all at school? Maybe i should wait until we graduate and contact her again, then we'd only meet alone and that'd be great but it feels like giving up and then rise up again. I don't know what to do. Help!

Post subject: Re: School date problems
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:14 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Maybe i should wait until we graduate and contact her again,
Lol. What?

Dude, grow a pair of pubescent balls and go talk to her if you wanna talk to her.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.