friendly advice needed on text game and follow ups.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok guys; i would like to ask for some advice/help concerning this girl i met, and how best to proceed.

So; i meet this super QT at a club last weekend.

Some friends were hosting the party, so i knew quite a lot of people over there, including a few dj's and all, so i had a lot of validation and was the big man. So i'm dancing and having a blast and me and this QT lock eyes, and kinda notice each other. We start dancing kinda, spin her a few times, and just enjoy. I have pretty solid dance game and mostly girls are really into me on the dancefloor, so kinda used to it and thinking nothing of it, but clearly there is a connection. Fast foward an hour later i meet her again upstairs, we dance again, getting more comfortable and closer with each other while dancing, and this time i actually get a few small makeouts, but always short and throw her off me to continue dancing again. Her friends are close and so are mine, so at some point she tells me she gotta 'find her friends' and we disconnect but agree to connect again later that evening.

One of my friend recognizes her, says she is a big lady round his workplace, and says he thinks she has a boyfriend, but later finds out they just broke up. I am kinda like whatever, she cool, but no stress, see what the night brings. Me and friends Continue dancing downstairs, in the meantime almost make out with another girl haha, and at some point she comes and finds me again (sent her friends/collegues home, She is their boss too), and this time its on. Hardcore dancing, grabbing grinding, putting her up against the wall and everything, heavy making out. She ends up pulling me from the club saying "we gotta go, your driving me nuts" and all kinds of shit like that. I was a lil confused, since mostly i pull, and i was just enjoying myself and the making out, but she wanted to move to a more private place.

Bounce to her place (my living situation kinda weird, still at parents temporarily in this city, got my own room in another city though, so she says, lets go to mine so we won't be interrupted. Later i realize it must be because her boyfriend broke up with her recently and she is craving good sex with a hot guy. I used some MDMA, so we got our freak on and had insane sex, in the bathtub, in bed, also in the shower next morning shit was on fire. she came like 5x and was destroyed and loving it. I couldn't come the whole night, only next morning in the shower cuz of MD, and she was impressed with my performance, to say the least.

So here is the issue; we talk about previous relationships etc, and she tells me the boyfriend broke up, mainly for work reasons; he moved to another city. They still good friends, and were actually gonna meet up that day. To make matters worse, he phones up while im in bed naked with her, asking if he can already come over and have breakfast yada yada. I am sitting there, half laughing and listening while being commanded to be silent. Weirdest shit ever, but i had a laugh. Taught me again though, never trust these woman lol. Anyway she tells him breakfast is a no go, but does say we can meet an hour earlier than agreed upon. (maybe out of guilt for lying her ass of, or maybe cuz she also genuinly wants to see him).

The night before, when she sent her collegues/roommates home they still awake when we arrive, and her roommates (who were also at the party) insisted i have easter breakfast with them and don't just vanish in the morning (good sign), and seemed to dig me.

Also as a joke, i was going to give her a hickey, to make her boyfriend jealous, but wasn't actually planning to really do it. Only did it for 15-20sec, but suddenly next morning she has a HUGE hickey regardless. All roommates comment on it at breakfast lol.

She kicks me out literally 15 mins before her ex is supposed to arrive, and we were making out heavily till the last second and she was really loving it all etc. I get her number, and we agree to do it again some time. She is a super cool girl, like a real stunner, and a very independent lady who gets her own shit done. find out she basically build a sick company from the ground up, done crazy charity things, just a high level, fucking dope girl.

So i really like her, and we had a lil convo on FB Tuesday (day after sex) which was very positive. I purposefully didn't send anything, thinking her head probably filled with emotions as is, and i took her number and she don't have mine yet. So she finds me on facebook and starts writing and reminiscing about our night and all the crazy scenes, telling me about all the bumps and bruises and marks i left her, and she is totally loving it. Apparently she had to wear a scarf at important meetings to hide her hickey, but she loved the whole night clearly. Until here, i was a boss in her eyes, smooth as silk.

But because she was so positive on fb chat, and i secretly am crushing on her hardcore, the next day i want validation and attention and i sent her a kinda silly jokey text continuing on the fb jokes, but tbh way to long and thus a lil needy on my side, and also invited her to come dancing again this weekend.

She responded, 2 days later (on Friday, the supposed dancing day), and reciprocated the inside joke joke, but already less 'enthusiastic' than before, saying she fell ill and we should go dancing in the future.

So i already thought i fucked it up with the needy text and her not responding, and let it go but was happy to see a response on friday, knowing i didn't blow it completely with the needy text. But i could kinda sense it putt her off a bit, by being unnecessarily needy. But then again she did say i should 'stay peaceful' while going out,

So i Haven't replied yet, and thinking of sending her a text today saying its a shame she couldn't make it, and get well soon, so we can dance of again. But kinda afraid that gives power back to her to decide, but i did fuck her well enough to warrant her wanting a round 2 me thinks.

I would just like to hear some general advice considering this situation, the ex boyfriend clearly still kinda being in the picture, and just how to approach. I don't want a relationship or anything, but she is dope and fine as hell, and would love to have her as a nice fwb situation for a while.

I find it especially hard to gauge her interest because she is running a business, and literally has to do a lot of stuff in daily life. I should probably just kinda cast her aside, drop a smaller less intense text and see if reinitiates.

Any 'pro' advice appreciated.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:36 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

You're a rebound. And she's still hung on her ex.

Ask her out for drinks and some banter. Forget dancing. I get that's how you got laid the first time but at some point you actually need to connect with this girl to some degree.

Alternatively, if you think you can't be non-needy, then just let it cool for a while. If the sex and all were that great she will come to you.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah; i reckoned the same.

I will just cool for a while; will most likely will see her again at these parties, we both still in the city, play it cool and recreate the same situation.
Let her work through her heartbreak solo, and see me sometimes as the party guy to take her mind of things. basically force her to make choices, instead of me making choices and she just has the power to say yes or no.

I feel if i try and go after her, it won't work since a; she still to hung up and b; also super busy with her business, making me some simple specc begging for attention and it will be easy for her to justify saying no. I'll let her come to me and show her i got options and ain't sweating.

Cheers for the input! Appreciate it.