Should i kiss her

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

Post subject: Should i kiss her
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:54 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Should i try to kiss a girl on a date for

A) when its first date, assuming we met out of cold approach and we've been texting

B) when i just met her from cold approach, went on an instant date and demonstrated sexual escalation by doing kino all over her, hugs, holding hands in the same day

is there anything to look out for?

any advise or suggestions?

thank you

Post subject: Re: Should i kiss her
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:47 am 
PUA Forum Leader

No. Keep your hands to yourself. It's only proper.

Signed,

OceanX

December 7, 1953

P.S.

Just busting your balls bro :D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:15 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Who would answer no to these questions? seriously?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
No. Keep your hands to yourself. It's only proper.

Signed,

OceanX

December 7, 1953

P.S.

Just busting your balls bro :D

lmaooo dkm

i just meant is it too forward on the first date? or should i wait for the second date

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:41 pm 
English Muffin

Sooner the better.

But you have to give her the sex on the 12th date though

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Wayyy too soon.

You need to take her on at least three dates and buy her some chocolates before you're trying to pull this hardcore sort of shit off.

U cray cray.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:53 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Sooner the better.

why the 12th!!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Wayyy too soon.

You need to take her on at least three dates and buy her some chocolates before you're trying to pull this hardcore sort of shit off.

U cray cray.

Not really. i met his girl at the mall and within 3 minutes of talking we went on a instant date for coffee and then for shopping which all was like 3-4 hours and within that span with time i done more than half of that! held hands, hugged and kissed.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:01 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
Sooner the better.

why the 12th!!!
Because on Dates 1 through 11 you are building Z-Phase Comfort Attraction. Don't forget to sprinkle your negs in at the appropriate times!

J/k man we're just fucking with you.

Just go out and have fun, and escalate appropriately. When a girl is into you she wants to kiss you more likely than not. You can do this boss. :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:35 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Sooner the better.

why the 12th!!!
Because on Dates 1 through 11 you are building Z-Phase Comfort Attraction. Don't forget to sprinkle your negs in at the appropriate times!

J/k man we're just fucking with you.

Just go out and have fun, and escalate appropriately. When a girl is into you she wants to kiss you more likely than not. You can do this boss. :)

lol ight ima fuck this girl in the name of OceanX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Allot people will cut you flack for not kissing a girl on a first date. It's fine if you're not comfortable as well. Which is something you need to factor in. Don't pressure yourself if it's going to be an awkward kiss and do it for the sake of doing it. Do it if you want to an it's an extension of the romantic vibe. But certainly don't let it go past a second date without kissing her and establishing that Man to Woman Vibe.

A first date can often be written off as a "feeler" date where you're getting the vibe for each other. But if she comes back for a second date. You obviously like each other and then there should be no excuses. Either shit or get off the pot then as you know it's on. I mean you can go from first date of not kissing her. To second date making out with her and third date sleeping with her. That still seems like an okay progression, rather than stumbling your way through an awkward first kiss. Looking needy because you did for the sake of doing it. And she reads that and doesn't want to come back since you seem so outcome dependant. And you didn't even enjoy that kiss that much since it was out of context. And you spend the next week jerking off without paying attention to what you want and expressing yourself versus following some advice you feel you "should" do. Obviously it's more efficient too do things quicker. But not a big deal if you're at least progressing well romantically and you're getting there without it being platonic. Particularly if she is a shy girl might take a little more work like this.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Allot people will cut you flack for not kissing a girl on a first date. It's fine if you're not comfortable as well. Which is something you need to factor in. Don't pressure yourself if it's going to be an awkward kiss and do it for the sake of doing it. Do it if you want to an it's an extension of the romantic vibe. But certainly don't let it go past a second date without kissing her and establishing that Man to Woman Vibe.

A first date can often be written off as a "feeler" date where you're getting the vibe for each other. But if she comes back for a second date. You obviously like each other and then there should be no excuses. Either shit or get off the pot then as you know it's on. I mean you can go from first date of not kissing her. To second date making out with her and third date sleeping with her. That still seems like an okay progression, rather than stumbling your way through an awkward first kiss. Looking needy because you did for the sake of doing it. And she reads that and doesn't want to come back since you seem so outcome dependant. And you didn't even enjoy that kiss that much since it was out of context. And you spend the next week jerking off without paying attention to what you want and expressing yourself versus following some advice you feel you "should" do. Obviously it's more efficient too do things quicker. But not a big deal if you're at least progressing well romantically and you're getting there without it being platonic. Particularly if she is a shy girl might take a little more work like this.

that's amazing thank you

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:13 pm 
Dedicated Member

No Op, let this chick make you deepthroat, it is better.

Psychal power comes through Mental strenght.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I didnt read that I knew the answeer was yes.

Mate if you got an opportunity with a chick you like go for the kill. end of the story