Using Babies

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: Using Babies
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have an 8 month old brother... and he's absolutely adorable. I decided to take him with me on some errands, and while at the mall couldn't help but practice sarging (I'm still new). Opening sets was easy, but the focus was more on my brother than myself.

Eventually I figured out that by showing considerable affection for my brother and discussing how he's great practice for when I have my own kid, the attention shifted back towards me. Overall I opened six sets and finished with a number close on an HB9.

Does anyone have experience using babies for the opener?

P.S. Don't get me wrong, I'd never do anything other than number close while with my baby brother. I'm not that bone headed... but he's a competitive advantage and I'll use him while I can.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:03 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Dude Babies are the ultimate peacocking item. Even more then Monkeys kiss on the cheek (I still have to find my cord to load that onto the computer). Girls love a guy with a baby.... even if it isnt his. I remember taking my lil cuz to West Ed and just playing with him in the stroller. It shows a side of protectiveness and nurturing that women rarely seen in men. Plus if you add cocky funny, or just a high confidence level they just melt. ... But a tip... if you have a baby with you and it's not your don't say its yours. I have always had bad reactions.