Questions, questions, questions

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 48 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey,
I'm relatively new to game but I've read many times that during conversation you should ask "open ended" questions. What does this mean exactly and what would a few examples be?
thanks
Viper[/quote]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hey,
I'm relatively new to game but I've read many times that during conversation you should ask "open ended" questions. What does this mean exactly and what would a few examples be?
thanks
Viper
Hey Viper,

To put it simply, closed questions are those that can be answered quickly and succinctly with little or no folow-up potential e.g. "Have you been here before?". She could answer either "Yes" or "No"; either way she's done talking. An open version of that could be "What is it you like about this place?" This time there is much less leeway for her to curb her answer. Even if she says "Nothing really" you could turn that into a negging opportunity (although I'm too much of a noob to think of a good one SPAM!). Basically open questions are more likely to yield an answer you can build on.

Having said that, you can sometimes get away with using them sparingly as prompters when the conversation is already flowing but as openers closed questions are a big no-no.

Sci

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:18 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: BenZonaa129
Dont ask questions, just makes interesting statements that lead to questions.

example (stolen from The Game)

Insted of saying "Do you believe in reincarnation?"
say "My friend's cat is the reincarnation of Richard Nixon"

you get my drift.