ice breaker help

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: ice breaker help
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hey im a pretty loud (not shy) person, but i have the problem of not knowing what to say to girls that i am attracted to..i have no problem talking to girls that im not into....now what i think is my problem is that i just don't know how to "break the ice", because once i start talking i usually have her laughing real quick, but then again the girls that I've met for the first time are thru my friends....maybe you guys can give me some tips or ice breakers that you guys use....

to day i was at great america(amusement park) with some friends and saw so many girls i wanted to talk to but couldn't think of how to make the move, there were few girls that i knew they were interested in me....fuck!

any ice breakers?

im gonna be at great America in a couple weeks, im hoping to use your suggestions when i go there again....thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

there are lots of openers on this site, just browse through the posts.

On a different level, however, from what you've said below this is totally more of an inner game problem.

You mention that you're really nervous talking to girls that you're interested in, but you have no problems talking to girls you're not into. This can only mean that you see the HBs as being of higher value than yourself. You need to work on bringing them down to your level in your mind.... you're seeing her as a prize for you. YOU should be HER prize, and make her work for YOUR attention. That's what DHV, negging and cat and string are all about.

Good luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:11 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Music28 has got it.

If you've got no prob's talking with girls you're not into, then treat the hot ones like the others. They aren't any different, except they know they are hot, which makes it easy to give them shit about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: Ronixus+II
I think that to fix the inner problem you need to play some crash and burn. Go to some place on the other side of town or maybe the mall or some such and approach every single HB you see. Go up to each and every one and open with a really cheesy one liner and get used to talking with them. Some of them might even be interested in a brief conversation so you can get that under your belt as well. Crash and burn's main purpose is to get you used to rejection and that is exactly what's causing your fear, my friend. Rejection is common place, the only thing to truly fear is never having tried. You can do it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

One I like that I have calibrated to school hallways is Style's collision Opener; wherein you see your target coming close(preferably in a single set) and you make it so you collide with her and when she say's sorry for bumping into you, say that her beauty would have stopped you regardless.( or something like that) Don't quote me on that, you should look the entire opener up on Fast Seduction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

its all about the confidence man. stop putting girls on a pedastal, you will get nowhere that way.....

walk up to her and just say whatever. what you say doesnt really matter all that much.....

Post subject: Re: ice breaker help
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
hey im a pretty loud (not shy) person, but i have the problem of not knowing what to say to girls that i am attracted to..i have no problem talking to girls that im not into....

to day i was at great america(amusement park) with some friends and saw so many girls i wanted to talk to but couldn't think of how to make the move,
Did you try saying "hi"?. These two statements completely contradict themselves. You have classic approach anxiety.

Game only takes you so far - if you can't even go up to a girl and say hi, how are you going to ask them about toothpaste vs floss? or dog names, or any of the other canned material people use.

How about this... you're at an amusement park with your friends. Who's holding the camera when you get a photo of yourselves?

"Hey, can you take a photo of me and my friends? No, not you [neg], she looks like she has stabler hands"

Set opened.

- Dex

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

haha. that's a wicked neg.