The hostile one-set

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 51 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: The hostile one-set
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: hness000
I recall reading in "The Game" that girls who are by themselves are the worst type of targets, since there's less opportunity for the indirectness that is essential to seduction.

Even before I knew about the pick-up community or the game, however, I was naturally going towards lonely HBs for whatever reasons, and I've noticed some trends.

To summarize my findings: since she is by herself, there is almost no way of disguising your interest in her- why else would you talk to her? Therefore, she will be much more hostile to your opener, and opinion openers have a much higher mortality rate in these situations. Moreover, the circumstances that left her stranded have probably already put her into a sourpuss mood.

This means this girl will hand out more shit-tests than a professor of sanitation engineering.

I find that harder-than-usual negging is the most appropriate way to open the hostile one-set. Lightly mock her for looking like a loser standing by herself in the corner with the bitter-beer face. After you've opened her up, make it appear as if she has two choices: continue to have a lousy time or come party with the cool funny guy and all his friends.

Here's a good example of something I tried in the field once. I was a little drunk and shit like this comes naturally to me when I'm in a good mood, so it might be a little difficuly to insincerely imitate.

I walk into a apartment party at my school with a bunch of friends and see this cute HB8 leaning against the wall behind the keg, by herself with her arms cross. She was giving off really bad vibes, which I sought to exterminate with the good ones I was exuding.

I lean up against the wall right next to her and start to mimic her body language, making it obvious that I was studying her and trying to imitate her position. When I got her attention with these antics, I asked "Is this how cool people act at parties? Cuz I wanna be cool too, I'm trying to find out. What is it- right arm over left or left arm over right?..." The whole time I didn't look at her face but kept looking up and down her body as if I were trying to get every detail of her stance right.

She starts laughing and saying "Yeah this is how we do it, what's your name?" I keep up the party guy feel and say "Forget that, let's dance" and pull her to the floor where my friends were, danced for about five seconds then went to dance with other girls.

I left my friends to talk to her for a few minutes. I knew they'd strike up some lame AFC convo with her, so I wanted them to build up the contrast. So when she got bored again with those guys, my reappearance basically represented the return of "fun" to her, and she was all over me.

I'd like to here other people's strategies for thawing out the one-set.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

If they look lost, just ask "are you looking for someone?"
if they say no, just talk.

if they say yeah, then tell them you're way more interesting than her friend.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:34 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: norbrandcal650
that is hilarious...i love the sarcasm...im gonna remember that one.