How long do you sarge a girl for?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey pua's!

An an effort to improve my conversion of #closes to dates I'm talking a look at possible flaws in my game. It was brought to my attention that although I spend enough time w them to get their #/email (sometimes only 5 min.), I may not be spending w them so that they respond wen i call, email or text.

How long do you guys game a woman you just approached? As long as you can?

Ive always had the mindset (although this may be the cause of my lo conversion) that #close is my focus.

Wat r ur thoughts?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Number close is definatley NOT the focus. Mystery says there is, really, only one type of close. Guess what type that is? Not that he discourages from getting numbers, but always make sure you continue to build her interest in you, for at least 5 minutes or so, before you jet after getting her number. You should continue to try and hang out with her and bounce to a different location after getting her number, but this is not always plausible. Having said that, there are always going to be a percentage of numbers that flake, but the tighter you get your game, the lower that percentage will be. Just remember that merely having a girl's number means absolutely nothing. Continue to work to whatever degree of success you can get to after getting the phone number. Also, when you call or text, are you just doing it to get a date? Don't do that. Call her just to talk for a few minutes a couple times. Then call her for a date, hell maybe after you've called her and built more comfort, she'll ask YOU for a date.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yeah-this makes a lot of sense bro! I think my problem is that starting from an AFC perspective, I started reading DYD stuff. The idea of "open, small talk and close" seemed easy enough and I relied on it to get past my approach fears. However, the only thing its got me is heeps of #/emails and very few dates. The fundemental problem for me has always been talking to women, not just approaching them.

When I started reading MM, I was like holy shit!!!! This is some really complex, kick ass stuff! The idea of not only talking to one women but groups of them and sometimes with guys too really scared me. When I put 2 n 2 together, I figure the reason I'm not having much dating success after getn a # is impropr gaming upfront.

Bottom line is that I have to admit to myself that I have only chipped off the edge of my fear of women and to really be successful, I need to spend more time gaming them. Before AND after getn the #!