The Power of Eye Contact

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: The Power of Eye Contact
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:44 pm 

Yesterday I was talking with a lesbian friend. We were talking about seduction and attraction and how we seduced woman.

I asked her how she knew if a girl was a lesbian or not, and her answer was just by the look she give to me. After this answer I realized the power of Eye Contact, if a girl is available to give a look to another girl and she can telegraph she is a lesbian , what can we do with Eye Contact… She showed me the kind of look they gave to each other and it is like a seductive nod with a strong eye contact.

So I went out sarging with this girl as a pivot and it was all about Eye Contact … I was watching with my eyes; girls across the room giving this look to the girl , it was incredible.

Then I started trying to adapt that look and Eye contact to my game, and it worked.

I will try to describe this kind of look. Its not the look like; Wow your so sexy but it is a look more like I’m sexy and so do you with a tiny but tiny sly smile and a little nod with the head and holding eye contact until she brakes it.

But anyway it worked incredible , girls were melting with the eye contact and they turned around and told her friends , I was looking at her , etc..

SO there you go just a nice tip , learned from Lesbian interactions.

XF, Success

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:57 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

yeah mate actually as U know one of my best Friends is a lesbnian this is the perfect example of wht i meant when i wrote that ol`post "LEARN HOW THEY WORK" thats the idea Mate, Nice Contribution

-"I Can Bend Your Mind"- Sovnarkom

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:53 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Nice Xfman

Eye contact... beautiful thing, 'till now I thought/used of it as a sexual tension increaser, but now what you have posted has really intrigued me

So I'm interested to know

describe what you mean soon,

thanks man

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

XFMAN,

I like this. I think we should all try this and update this thread regularly. I would be worried primarily with looking needy/stalker/creepy

Cutter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Nice work!
I will try to field testing too as soon as possible.
But can u describe in more detail the eye contact tip?

A. Einsten

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:07 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Spot on X.
I always make sure I have eye contact, not just in gaming, but in life in general. When you are looking into someone's eye's while they are talking to you, it shows you're engaged in the conversation and not mind wandering.

I love talking with a girl and half raising an eyebrow when she says something that sparks my interest, but I just continue the conversation. From this, she knows I liked something she said but sees I've just gone past the subject, making me not too interested.
I don't know if that made any sense... but I have cold feet so I don't care