Peacocking with a dress

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:38 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

hahahaha dude, i'm venom i can jus climb in an the bouncers dont stop me.
:twisted:
-peace-
8)

Post subject: HAHAHA
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I usually don't like to write seemingly pointless posts.
But.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Enigma, I would love to sarge with you someday, however impossible.
Venom.
HAHAHA!

Much love

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

where abouts are you from dude some point on travels if are paths cross im always up for doin some sargin, il bring my body paint and bag of tricks along.
8)

-peace-

Post subject: An honour
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

It would be an honour buddy.
From Tasmania, Australia. The place isn't huge, 140,000 people in my city.
But it is a pretty good place to sarge since as far as I am aware few people here know about the game at all, and me and a few other guys must be the only ones implementing it.
Trouble is its a bit out of the way.
But if you ever are going to visit this fine state man let me know, you can show all us Hobart boys how to do things!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:49 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Enigma man.....
I am impressed. Extremely. As Giacomo has said, it would be sick sarging with you sometime.

A note to the original post and ideas of this thread, I don't think girls are looking for guys to be more feminine, just not brutish and meat head like. Someone was saying about being feminine with doing the hair, cologne etc. That's not feminine, it's being well groomed.
And THAT'S what girls like. Someone who takes pride and care in how they dress and appear seems more likely to be the type of guy that keeps the house clean, takes care with things and doesn't do sloppy jobs. So your appearance can say a lot about you.

Which is the same thing for peacocking. If you go with a dress, painted up as venom, you obviously don't give a fuck what people think about you. YOU have fun doing what you are doing, and by doing that, girls will see that their opinion doesn't really matter on what you look like.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:52 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

in my eyes its all about having fun, we learn game to be able to talk to people and feel better about it, having more fun. lets face it apporach anxiety adn every other downside of game isnt fun, well sort of once u get over it. its only fun when u can overcome it. dressing up is just takin ur mind of it, its peacocking ect but if ur dressed up then ur not thinkin o crap wot do i say, its more wilthey take me seriously dressed like this an then it seems more fun.
mystery's method try opena set of girls to get kicked out ts harder than you think....
being more feminie is only good for so long, im seein this girl an im tellin u she is spot on, so much so its hard for me to DHV around her coz i believe she is everythin i need, so me being a little afc talk about my feelings alot, to the point now i can see her turn off wheni do she wants to hav fun too its jus about findin the rite timing to be fun to be sensitive to be cocky funny, to catstring effect urself, and thats where its all down to u and somethin that u can tlearn but u only learn through doin an interacting.

fun is the greatest aphrodisiac.
-peace-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Funny- I have FB that wants to dress me as a woman and go out to lesbo clubs and pick up girls! I gotta admit it- I'm a bit intimidated when she says stuff like this cause I dont think she's joking!

Anyway, I would be wiling to wear make-up if it looked good with how I was dressed BUT i dont think i have the balls (if thats indeed wat it takes) to wear a dress to a bar! Not that that would be wierd in NYC anyway- I gues Id be afraid of wat people would think-wat if i ran into a coworker!!!!