The Rose Approach

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: The Rose Approach
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

When in Italy last week, I was a bit drunk and picked up a bouquet of pink roses from a street vendor for something like 4 Euro. My friend and I moved on to a large club/bar, and I took the roses with us.

Once inside, I found as many 2+ sets as I could and handed a single rose to the biggest non-target in the group, with a huge smile. Holding a bouquet of roses is very peacocky and I did gather a lot of eye contact.

Some girls were apprehensive at first or thought there was a catch and I was trying to sell them a rose, but I just said "This is for you!" and handed it to them, then walked away back to my friend.

Unfortunately I had no routine planned for after this, since it seems difficult to give a girl a rose then strike up a non-threatening conversation, but I'll save that for the more creative guys out there.

It just was a spontaneous thing I did to set a 'party' vibe in the bar because the place was a bit dead, and also I wanted to see if any girl would come up to me later and challenge me, "Why did you give her a rose and not me?". Unfortunately nothing like that really happened.

My theory is that perhaps in a different setting, going up to a non-target with a flower gives off a great group vibe without looking creepy. It makes her feel good first of all since she's least likely to get attention, and makes you intriguing to the other 'more pretty' girls around you.

Some possibilities I thought over would be to play a game with them, and if they win you give them a rose. You can also hand them the rose and ask them if it smells good, then ask for it back.

What do you guys think about this approach technique and how would you go about it? Also do you think this approach works best with 2 sets or with 3+ sets? I figured that with a solid wingman, a 2 set would be pretty ideal since I've already won over her friend with the rose. If anyone decides to test this out let us know how it goes! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I would think this would work better with 3+ sets. Because if you give the rose to the non-target in a 2-group you will automatically appear to them to be interested in her and your actual target might not like to distract your attention. I think this as a rose is a greater signal of intent then just starting a conversation with the non-target. Just a thought. Anyway, winning a rose off you is a great idea. I muck about with little stickers sometimes, which is kinda of fun. And girls love the minor acheivement of winning one and instantly feel an affinity with you. If I was you I would use a game you are more than 50% likely to win, then you make the roses worth more. Plus girls who you hook quickly will demand another way to win the rose, and you have a good IOI there, so you can play another game, something like a thumb war might be good?? Let her win the rose, and make sure to come back to her for a good close.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:10 am 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: DilutedAutonomy
Non-threatening? Hmm. Off the top of my head, heres one.

Find the dorkiest, geekiest, most unconfident guy you can find in there. Go up to the girls and act as surprised it as you can. Hand them the rose and be like that guy over there just gave me 10/20 bucks to give this rose to you. This way your not "that guy" who gives roses out at the club. And shit, be like "want to buy drinks with his money?" buy a round of drinks and laugh about it. If you have the game to back up the opener, you should be fine. you'd just need somewhere to keep your roses out of view and you probably only have one or two shots at pulling it off (depending on the club size) before chicks catch on. Might just be crazy enough to work tho, I'll try it. And if it works, I'd tell the girl it was you when your into the comfort building time. She'll think it was original and cute.