When they say they're married... But no ring????

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:15 pm 
Whats been ur experience? Is it a waste of time to continue to try and sarge a girl after a david d. "open. small talk, close" attempt? Perhaps it was a defense for my lack of rapport building, etc???

Ive tried quick openers such as... " you I know noticed you, ur cuter than the average girl in here... are you single?? or... "are you friendly"?

Its a david d. open but I personally have not had good success w it. 4 out of 5 times, at my gym I've gotten the "I'm married"...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:52 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

It's the same as I have BF , don't listen to them, just continue your sarge

And dude don't ever ,ever use those openers ,I noticed you bla,bla,bla you are cute..........bla,bla,bla , that's just showing your interest before she has shown hers

And don't tell her she is cute , that lowers your value and put's her on piedestal , now she is the prize and you have to work to get it .

Simply what you need to do is change your aproach to PU

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:50 pm 
Yeah, I cant say its working like a charm! What seems to be working is the longer routine and then ask if they have email and wind up wit their #. I give them my blackberry and ask them if they can type! let them figure out how to type and tell them if they can figure out how to py their # in. Works well-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:55 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Dont worry mate just keep playing it remember cocky funny doesnt work for every one try to ¨mix¨technics to ¨mix ¨methods u can try in the gym to use this opener ¨Damn ur fit, so whts ur name?¨ :P

-"I Can Bend Your Mind"- Sovnarkom