Starting Out

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: Starting Out
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey...

Quite new to all this, although I have many, many of the ebooks that I read thorugh.

I get a bit confused with it all though, this is both with conversations with mates but mainly when approaching girls, I still don't really know how to stand put with what I say.

I find that obviously, 'hey, how are you, loooking nice etc' is what everyone says, and that is not good, but I also find that asking their opinion on your mates breakup with his girlfriend is too odd as well!

Thanks in advance...

Andy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:33 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I agree. Many of the questions here used as openers seem unorthodox. I have a friend thats a very good PUA, and he peacocks extravagantly, and it works for him. It gets him noticed, approached and gives him conversation to start on.
In short he has a bright red trench coat he uses to dress like an anime character called vash the stampede, or sometimes he will wear checkered earings(gauges whatever) with a checkered hat and shirt.
I'm personally not as daring(or weird), but that seems to work for him.
For a while he did have a shirt with a graphic equalizer on it, that would light up to music, or talking, and that worked really well too, until he broke it.

I like to use conversation topics I know, like locksmithing, or skydiving. I'm both a skydiver and a locksmith. So I might ask: "So do think its possible to have sex in freefall from an airplane?" Or I might just sit in the food court at a mall a table across from HB's, and pick locks occasionally making slight eye contact until they come over and start the conversation for me.

You could stick to less personal conversation topics like "So my friend thinks Ricky Martin is a gay. What do you guys think?"
Many women stay current on entertainment news, so reading magazines about bands, and celebrities could give you a conversational edge.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

In a rush out so will read through that more later on.
Oooo i forgot I have one of those equaliser tops, must try it out.
Also, black top and shoes and belt with BRIGHT pink trousers? Is that OTT or is that peacocking, wore it at golf earlier and many people commented!!

Thanks

Andy

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I agree. Many of the questions here used as openers seem unorthodox. I have a friend thats a very good PUA, and he peacocks extravagantly, and it works for him. It gets him noticed, approached and gives him conversation to start on.
In short he has a bright red trench coat he uses to dress like an anime character called vash the stampede, or sometimes he will wear checkered earings(gauges whatever) with a checkered hat and shirt.
I'm personally not as daring(or weird), but that seems to work for him.
For a while he did have a shirt with a graphic equalizer on it, that would light up to music, or talking, and that worked really well too, until he broke it.

I like to use conversation topics I know, like locksmithing, or skydiving. I'm both a skydiver and a locksmith. So I might ask: "So do think its possible to have sex in freefall from an airplane?" Or I might just sit in the food court at a mall a table across from HB's, and pick locks occasionally making slight eye contact until they come over and start the conversation for me.

You could stick to less personal conversation topics like "So my friend thinks Ricky Martin is a gay. What do you guys think?"
Many women stay current on entertainment news, so reading magazines about bands, and celebrities could give you a conversational edge.

Locksmith & and a skydiver - that must be something beyond adventure, na?

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

One that I like to say is "Hey, do you live around here" and proceed by saying "Do you know of any great place to eat around here" things like that.

Post subject: Re: Starting Out
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I think you needed to focus on the musical component, I read a very interesting article on this subject here on https://musiety.com/davison-guitars-ove ... nal-price/, unfortunately, I don’t remember exactly its name, but I’m sure if you find it you will not regret.