Good Daygame teases

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: Good Daygame teases
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys! I'm new on this forum.
I've been doing (or rather practicing) Daygame for a few months. I've gotten past my approach anxiety (most of the time) so I can walk up to a girl and tell her she's cute but often my mind goes blank afterwards. I've watched some of Yad and Tom Toreros' videos and they recommend making assumptions in a playful/teasing way. As simple as it sounds I find it very hard to come up with good things to assume and tease the girls I approach about... Do you have any ideas on what I can do to become better at this? Are there any good all-around teases/assumptions that I can use in the beginning?

Kind regards,

Post subject: Re: Good Daygame teases
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm not sure who the people you are talking about are on youtube , but what I can say is this... Teasing right from the get go can be a hit or miss. If you're going to do it make sure it's congruent with the environment you are in.

So let's say you're out shopping and you see a HB9 and she's looking at cloths. Well after you throw your opener you can start busting on her or teasing. So for instance here is a bit I ran off the top of my head last week while in Nordsroms.

Me: Hey you look interesting do you have any idea where I can find a birthday suit?
Her: A birthday suit, um?
Me: Yeah my friend told me I needed to bring a birthday suit for his party.
Her: Laughs
Her: You realize a birthday suit means to be naked right?
Me: Woah... You're one of those girls.
Her: Laughs
Her: No that's what it means

Anyhow, I did end up # closing the brod and meeting up with her later for drinks , but the point is I made sure my teasing was based on my environment and relevant to the situation.

I'm sure there's some generic teases you could use , but it shouldn't be your goal. Teasing is situational and not necessary for attraction so start working on having conversations that are relevant to what you are doing or where you are at. It's much more attractive and natural.

Did my friend actually say I needed a birthday suit? No I just said that shit cause it was funny to me

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for your reply and your input! The Birthday suit thing was awesome...
I'm not really sure I understand what you mean by "relevant to what you are doing or where you are at"..?
For example if I'm in a shopping mall, is talking about the mall(or how crowded it is/whatever) relevant?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Thanks for your reply and your input! The Birthday suit thing was awesome...
I'm not really sure I understand what you mean by "relevant to what you are doing or where you are at"..?
For example if I'm in a shopping mall, is talking about the mall(or how crowded it is/whatever) relevant?

absolutely it's relevant. It pertains to the situation and environment.

For instance if you go to a dog park and you bring up something irrelevant like books it doesn't fit the area. I'm not saying it can't be done because you can certainly bring that up,but choosing something relevant makes you look far more natural and in tune with your environment, as well as the person you are talking too.

I mean, If I go to a clothing store and I start talking to a girl about video games - it comes off kinda out of place doesn't it?

However, If I bring up a conversation about video game shirts - sounds more relevant right?