AFC Seeking Help

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 51 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: AFC Seeking Help
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:36 am 
New to MPUA Forum

A little background on me...
I am an average looking guy from Chicago with a high score of 1. I am short and stocky and I have a small beer belly, but I'm definitely not ugly. Being short (5'6) is definitely the main thing (that I can't change) that I have going against me.

I just learned about the pickup community very recently. Perfect timing because I just started a trip to Sweden a few days ago. I will be in Stockholm, Sweden for a little over a month. I have been here for 3 days now. My friend/wing was with me for the first 2 days. He is a natural, good looking, can pick up girls very easily. He doesn't know anything about the pickup community, though, and he didn't know that he was actually acting as my wing while he was here.

Day 1: I made my first pickup attempt on a brunette 3. I opened by asking her if there were any cool bars nearby and she proceeded to tell me that she doesn't drink. I started talking to her and I negged her a few times. I asked where she was going and she said she was going home and I told her that my friend and I would be coming with her. She laughed and said no. I continued to talk to her and I negged her again. After talking for another 5 minutes I said "so we are going to go back to your place with you" and surprisingly she said "well...you can if you want." I couldn't believe that negging her a few times and being persistent worked. We went to her apartment and I still didn't even know her name and she didn't know mine either. She was cool but like I said she was only a 3 so I wasn't really trying to hard. I took a nap at her place and when I woke up we hungout for a bit. I finally learned her name and also learned that she is a lesbian. I didn't even really want to fuck her anyway, she isn't that hot. But it was great practice.

She took us back into the city and my friend and I went to get a hotel room. The receptionist at the hotel room was a brunette 5. She said there was only one room left and that it was only meant for one person. I still had a bit of a rush from the last girl and convincing her to go back to her place, so I tried again with this hotel receptionist. I told her she was my only friend in Sweden and that since we couldn't check into the hotel we would need to stay with her. She laughed but said no not tonight. I asked if I would see her again and she asked if I wanted her number. My phone doesn't work great in Sweden so I said it would be better if she added me on Facebook. I also have an amazing social media presence so that helps too. I get a lot of likes on everything that I post, and Facebook makes me appear very popular.

Next I approached a group of girls that were standing outside and they told me they were bar hopping. I asked if my friend and I could join them and they all shot down the idea so we moved on.

I saw a 4 walking and I stopped her and asked her where the nearest hotel was. She started to explain it and then she said "want me to just take you there?" And I said yes and we started walking and talking. My friend stayed behind at a bar. She took me to a nearby hotel and we talked outside it for a minute. She was nice but boring, and she was only 19 years old. When the conversation was over I said we should hang out soon and she added me on Facebook.

I went to the bar that my friend was at and he was talking to a blonde 5. The blonde 5 was also with a blonde 9. I went to order food from the bar and all of a sudden a group of five Swedish guys surrounded the girls and started talking to them. After about 10 minutes the blonde 5 left the group and came over and sat by my friend and me. We hungout for a while. She was cool. She was interested in my friend and he ended up kissing-closing her.

Day 2: I did not approach any women at all. A waste of a day.

Day 3: My friend went home today. I'm alone in Sweden and want to devote all my attention to picking up, but I don't want to spend too much money. My sleep schedule is fucked up. I didn't sleep at all and at 5am I was bored so I went to the train station Starbucks to get some work done. Starbucks was closed but I saw another small coffee shop in the train station that was open. The cashier...an 8. She seemed kind of bitchy. I got an orange juice and my card wasn't working and they didn't accept cash. I was disappointed and then she said "okay I can take cash at the other register." She had to open another section of the shop to do this. After I paid I sat down for about an hour and worked. I want to go back there to see her again. I definitely didn't make any sort of impression.

I eventually went to sleep around 10am. I woke up at 5 and decided to go to a mall to work on my day game. There was a small mall that was about an hour and a half walk away. I wanted to walk instead of ubering there because I wanted to approach girls that I saw on the way.

The first girl I approached was a brunette 3. I asked her where the closest Starbucks was and she seemed very interested in conversing with me. However, I am aiming for something higher than a 3 and I needed to get to the mall so I ended the conversation and continued walking.

I kept seeing 8-10's but literally every single one of them had headphones in. How to I open with a girl with headphones in? I saw another 3 and the same situation happened again. I asked her where Starbucks was and she started talking to me but I was just using her for practice to help me not be so afraid of approaching.

I noticed I am much more afraid to approach girls if there are a bunch of other people walking by. How do I overcome this fear?

The mall was shot but there was another bigger mall close by. I went there and the first store I went into was a convenience store so I could buy a water. The cashier was a blonde 9! She said something in Swedish and I said "what?" And she said "sorry!" And started speaking English. After I paid I was folding up the receipt to put in my wallet and we made eye contact, and then broke eye contact, and then made/broke eye contact two more times. This took place in a matter of about 20 seconds. 3 times we looked at each other and then looked away. I took that as an IOI.

I walked around the mall but I was tired and didn't end up opening on any girls. 15 minutes before the mall closed I decided to go buy another water from the blonde 9. She was all smiley. Here was our conversation...

Me: so what is there to do in Stockholm on a Thursday night?

Her: nothing really! The city is dead on week days. You could go to a bar and get a drink.

Me: well what are you doing tonight?

Her: I'm just going home. I get off work at 10pm.

Me: we should get a drink together!

Her: I would but I have a boyfriend.

Me: that's a shame!

And then I walked away. The conversation went EXACTLY how I expected it to go.

Also the blonde 5 that my friend kissed has been texting me a few times every day and she wants to hangout tomorrow.

Can any PUAs give me advice on anything I was doing wrong, anything I can approve, or anything new I should try? Also, if there is anyone in Sweden that wants to sarge with me I would love that! It's difficult to do this without a wing. PM me!

Post subject: Re: AFC Seeking Help
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Asking the group of girls if you can go be their lapdog while they bar hop was yuck.

Sounds like you got the cold approach down. I'd reccomend you work on conversation and not being so direct. You're approaches ring desperate. First read up on some intergame, body language, and try to have conversations indirectly.

And second the girl who had a boyfriend. You're next response should of said well I wasn't displaying a romantic interest, what's a few more friends? If she replied anything to do with the boyfriend invite him and her and say you'll bring a date and give her your number.

This I have a boyfriend thing is easily to break. Some advocate against it ,but about 75% of all chicks that said that to me end up talking or seeing me anyway.

So main point work on some indirect stuff, framing with innergamr, and keep at it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Asking the group of girls if you can go be their lapdog while they bar hop was yuck.

Sounds like you got the cold approach down. I'd reccomend you work on conversation and not being so direct. You're approaches ring desperate. First read up on some intergame, body language, and try to have conversations indirectly.

And second the girl who had a boyfriend. You're next response should of said well I wasn't displaying a romantic interest, what's a few more friends? If she replied anything to do with the boyfriend invite him and her and say you'll bring a date and give her your number.

This I have a boyfriend thing is easily to break. Some advocate against it ,but about 75% of all chicks that said that to me end up talking or seeing me anyway.

So main point work on some indirect stuff, framing with innergamr, and keep at it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Also opening girls with headphones means to tap them or get their attention so they remove. Problem solved.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thank you for the suggestions!