Can 'telling a girl you like her' be part of escalation

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Many PUA's believe when you approach / open a girl, you have escalate fast. So there can be no confusion why you are here standing talking to her.

Escalation can be: seductive eye-contact, holding hands, kino, kissing, etc. And according to some PUA's, fast can mean within 10 minutes.

I have some mixed experiences with fast escalation:
- just seductive eye-contact is not enough;
- holding hands can sometimes be experienced as aggressive by the girl, and when she pulls back it makes the situation awkward;
- kissing, Kino, both can be experienced as aggressive;

What I do now, is as follows:
- when I open a girl, I use a lot of humor to create a good vibe;
- I use lot of role-reversal humor ('she is the one gaming me!) or interpreted everything sexually on purpose (with humor);
- When I feel that the vibe is good, and the eye-contact is strong, I whisper in her eyes:'I like you" and and i see how she reacts. [reactions are: she is blushing, are calling me bad boy or direct, etc]
- Sometimes, i say: 'I like you, and based on the way you look at me , I think you like me too". The girl thinks i am bold, a bit cocky.
- If the response is positive (you can see it in her eyes), I go for her hand. If she also holds my hand, I go for the kiss.

What do you guys think? Any pointers?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:09 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
- When I feel that the vibe is good, and the eye-contact is strong, I whisper in her eyes:'I like you" and and i see how she reacts. [reactions are: she is blushing, are calling me bad boy or direct, etc]

Don't you think that's implied?
Quote:
- Sometimes, i say: 'I like you, and based on the way you look at me , I think you like me too". The girl thinks i am bold, a bit cocky.
This is stupid.

Quote:
- If the response is positive (you can see it in her eyes), I go for her hand. If she also holds my hand, I go for the kiss.

What do you guys think? Any pointers?

Why not just go for the kiss all this time?

This is overly-complicated and robotic.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Bro thanks for your message.

Your message consists of 3 oneliners of criticism and nothing more. Of course i am here to learn and you are here to help. But i need more than these short oneliners

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:55 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
What I do now, is as follows:
What are your results? Ideas and pointers from us is useless because everything you are saying you do now or used to do is generic in your description. If you approach 10 girls, how many girls respond positive enough to go for the hand and then the kiss?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:27 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Bro thanks for your message.

Your message consists of 3 oneliners of criticism and nothing more. Of course i am here to learn and you are here to help. But i need more than these short oneliners

No, short and to the point is exactly what you need. Why? Because you're lacking brevity in your game, and you're over-complicating things.

You're doing some things right. But the thing you're doing wrong? Not getting to the point.

Hand-holding is for bf/gf. It's weak and passive seduction to do that before the kiss, and shows inexperience. There aren't 18 different layers and steps before you kiss a girl. You view it as a complicated land mine maze, because you are terrified of rejection.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:41 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:

No, short and to the point is exactly what you need. Why? Because you're lacking brevity in your game, and you're over-complicating things.

You're doing some things right. But the thing you're doing wrong? Not getting to the point.

Hand-holding is for bf/gf. It's weak and passive seduction to do that before the kiss, and shows inexperience. There aren't 18 different layers and steps before you kiss a girl. You view it as a complicated land mine maze, because you are terrified of rejection.
Jesus Christ, Arch.

Getting to the point is exactly what this guy describes. He escalates right of the bat and makes his intentions crystal clear. His entire routine can literally be done in a matter of minutes and you're telling him "short and to the point" is what he needs?
Also how is his approach complicating things in any way? He literally tells her exactly what's going on. In the simplest possible way.

Not even gonna mention the hand-holding. If she's not comfortable holding your hand, she's not comfortable having your tongue shoved down her throat. That's just common sense.

But hey, why even bother talking to her in the first place? That's weak and passive seduction. Just hit her over the head with your club and drag her back to your cave. She can't reject you if she's unconscious.

Anyway, @OP, it's not a wrong way of doing it. I agree with Jack in that results are what matter. As a pointer though, it needs to fit your style. I rarely tell girls I like them, but I do accuse them of liking me. Obviously it needs to come from a place of confidence, and needs to be said as if stating a fact. A playful challenge. Your formulation makes it very easy to be interpreted as fishing for compliments/permission, if your delivery is not on point.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.