showing intent conflict - Mystery vs everyone else

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I think part of the issue as to why I don't get anywhere with girls is that i'm hiding my intent. This is probably because the first material I read was by mystery and he seems to be against things like telling a girl she is hot at the open, and also will only show any interest in the girl AFTER she has show clear interest first.

I never feel as though the girl i'm talking too is sexually interested in me, and as such, never show her interest.

But I read a lot from other PUA's about how they actually OPEN by telling the girl she is cute. Something mystery never recommended. They're all about showing sexual intent.

Some people say mystery is outdated, but how can something like pickup and human interaction ever 'date'!!? It's like saying ''listening to people to make new friends is outdated! - talk over them nowadays''

Also, the way some of these newer PUA's write also implies that there really is no skill or 'game' too it! You go over too a girl, tell her she's hot , show your intent, escalate, and hope that she's attracted to you.

Whereas the way mystery wrote, he implied that you could use techniques etc to MAKE the girl attracted to you

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:25 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
I think part of the issue as to why I don't get anywhere with girls is that i'm hiding my intent. This is probably because the first material I read was by mystery and he seems to be against things like telling a girl she is hot at the open, and also will only show any interest in the girl AFTER she has show clear interest first.
I don't think anyone advocated telling a girl she's hot at the open. But even Mystery himself was obviously flirting and making his intent crystal.
Not sure where you got that he was waiting for her to show clear interest though. Women show clear interest, except they just do it in a way that is not obvious to most men.
Quote:
I never feel as though the girl i'm talking too is sexually interested in me, and as such, never show her interest.
But I read a lot from other PUA's about how they actually OPEN by telling the girl she is cute. Something mystery never recommended. They're all about showing sexual intent.
If you approach her as a friend, she'll respond to you as a friend.
If you approach as a potential partner, she'll respond to you as a potential partner.
Mystery may have advocated being indirect verbally, but he himself was always direct non verbally.
You gotta understand that the man was selling a product. And you'll sell it to a much larger audience if you have them believe they can ease into it.
It's easier to pretend you're interested in the time, than to put yourself out there and be interested in the girl. Meanwhile he's making money off you.
Quote:
Some people say mystery is outdated, but how can something like pickup and human interaction ever 'date'!!? It's like saying ''listening to people to make new friends is outdated! - talk over them nowadays''
If you go on a date with a girl, do you walk up to her fathers house first and ask for permission, like in older times? No? Does that mean dating is outdated?
Quote:
Also, the way some of these newer PUA's write also implies that there really is no skill or 'game' too it! You go over too a girl, tell her she's hot , show your intent, escalate, and hope that she's attracted to you.
First off, you're just throwing statements in the wind. What's the point of asking a question if you're going to base it on a false narrative?

Regardless of that, "skill" comes from experience. It comes from having been in similar situations enough times to have figured out what works and what doesn't.
Skill is not playing mind games, memorizing weird routines or doing the cube.
Besides, why are you boiling the entire process of seduction down to 'how you open'?

Quote:
Whereas the way mystery wrote, he implied that you could use techniques etc to MAKE the girl attracted to you.
Again, mystery wrote to sell. Ofcouse he wanted every neckbeard couch potato living in his mothers basement at the age of 28 to believe he can have a 3way with 2 supermodels once they buy his book.
Ofcourse he wanted to make you believe you can MAKE a girl attracted to you.
And to a very limited degree he was right. Mystery's method can work, for night game. You can, with enough practice, appear to be attractive and if a girl is drunk enough she may go home with you.
However you can't keep up and act forever, and if for some reason that girl hangs out with you two more times, she'll see right through you. You're the same needy as fuck guy, with really nothing going for himself other than a few witty lines and fake behavior learned on the internet. How the hell is that a recipe for success?

There's a difference between proactively trying to make a girl attracted to you, or actually being attractive and having women respond well to you, as a consequence.

The seduction community is much like the fitness community. Everyone is trying to sell you magic fat loss pills and revolutionary abdominator 4000's. And there's always gonna be people lazy and stupid enough to buy into that.
However, the people who actually get results know it's all about the gym, diet and time.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.