How to approach girls on Omegle?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 49 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello everyone let me first introduce myself: my name is Bogdan I am 26 years old and untill now I had many failed approaches and a few victories. I think that this is related to me because sometimes I use the bad openers, I am running out of ideas when having a conversation, or I simply got blocked. Let's take a recent example:

I started a conversation with a girl:
Me: Hi
She:Hi
She:How old are you?
Me: 26
She:Where do you live?
Me: The name of my city
She: What are you working?
Me: I am a freelancer
She: Ok
Me: Where do you live?
She: The name of her city
Me: What's up there?
She: Everything is ok

And from now on I got stucked, I didn't know what to say. I expected her to give me a longer answer to go deeper into details, to have something to rely on. I really need some advice guys.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Well I finally succedded to approach a super-girl on Omegle it was not easy but not as difficult as it seemed before. I used some of the advices from other posts especially those from a thread where a guy offered us a set of topic discussions. So this way I avoided getting stuck in conversation. We talked about what kind of music we like each other, about youtubers, I asked her about her passions. At one point I asked her how should a guy treat a girl on Omegle, and she said me that a guy should be very interesting, not just asking about her age, he has to ask interesting questions. She also added that it seems weird for a girl that you start by asking her about social media snap or insta. We discussed for more than an hour and she replied me that was the longest conversation she ever had but she really enjoyed it. Finally she told me if I could give her my snapchat. I must say this is the first time when something like this happens to me. Now I am looking forward what to discuss with her on snap, not to get bored and arrange a date of course.