Negging

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: Negging
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys,
please I need your help. I bought the book „the Rules oft he Game“ by Neils Strauss and now I’m on challenge 10. On this challange I have to open a set with a opener and try to neg her. My opener goes like: << Hey I need your opinion on a very important topic, I don’t have enough time (In this moment I hold my smartphone next to my ear to symbolize that I’m talking to a friend). How would you act if you see that your boyfriend is looking up illicit your phone?>>
Girls says often that they would talk to his boyfriend but of course it is not fine.
My neg is: I sounds that you are looking up in your boyfriends phone (I use it playfull).

What kind of neg can you recommend me? thanks

Post subject: Re: Negging
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

recommendation?
drop those,be normal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:12 pm 
Read My Book

Negging has in large been misinterpreted by the guys with low self esteem to purposely point out a womans insecurities to knock her down a peg so you can feel more confident in front of her. To "Take her off the pedestal", but when you're already on a pedestal of your own, is that really necessary?

I believe negging was intended to be a "playful joke" meant with humor. The reaction received should be laughter or a playful hit. People give the energy to you that you give to them. So if you come at someone with malice intent to knock them down, how do you think they're going to respond?

As a result I feel its something guys should completely do away with. Once you're in a grove you can make jokes, but it isn't at all necessary. With the proper frame you can be extremely nice, confident, and still get laid as much as anyone else.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:20 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I believe negging was intended to be a "playful joke" meant with humor.
True. One of the early examples was "your nose wiggles when you talk." Just something to take the woman off guard and demonstrate the guy isn't fawning all over her like every other chode. Done properly it can be effective but as you state it is absolutely not needed.
Quote:
As a result I feel its something guys should completely do away with. Once you're in a grove you can make jokes, but it isn't at all necessary. With the proper frame you can be extremely nice, confident, and still get laid as much as anyone else.
This.

OP, rather than thinking of it as "negging" remind yourself to not be afraid to challenge her statements and have opinions of your own in the initial and followup interactions.