Overcome bad start

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: Overcome bad start
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi, there is a girl in my work and everybody says she is into me. I joined the company last week.
however, i guess i missed the shot cuz i didnt text game so well with her. How can i revert this?
Im only in this company till this week

Post subject: Re: Overcome bad start
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:05 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Hi, there is a girl in my work and everybody says she is into me. I joined the company last week.
however, i guess i missed the shot cuz i didnt text game so well with her. How can i revert this?
How did you fuck up?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
How did you fuck up?
Basically, i didnt gave much attention to her and i send a beta text like 'you left early today'

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:30 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:

Basically, i didnt gave much attention to her and i send a beta text like 'you left early today'
Did you get a reply? It's difficult to review with such short answers. But in order to be perceived as a lover, it is key to display sexual intent. The faster the better.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

Did you get a reply? It's difficult to review with such short answers. But in order to be perceived as a lover, it is key to display sexual intent. The faster the better.
Yes, i got a reply, but she didnt seem too excites about. I got one reply and nothing more.
People here says i shouls insist on her, but i dont feel i got a chance nor se is interested (hence her coworkes said so)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:19 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yes, i got a reply, but she didnt seem too excites about. I got one reply and nothing more.
People here says i shouls insist on her, but i dont feel i got a chance nor se is interested (hence her coworkes said so)

Approach her during work(if its permissible) before work, or after work, then chat up her and then ask her out live and in person. If you have the experience, and social skills to get with her, none of this matters. Approach her and get with her.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:42 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Well what the hell was she supposed to be excited about?

If you're gonna text, don't be boring about it. But if you can talk face to face, always go for that. Have a smoke break, a coffee break, whatever.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Well what the hell was she supposed to be excited about?

If you're gonna text, don't be boring about it. But if you can talk face to face, always go for that. Have a smoke break, a coffee break, whatever.
i dunno... imo, if she was interested, she would try to keep some convo, doesnt she?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:31 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
i dunno... imo, if she was interested, she would try to keep some convo, doesnt she?
Nobody enjoys a dull conversation OP. She might like you but that doesn't mean she'll do your job for you. You're still the man and she's still the woman.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:13 am 
PUA Forum Leader

On warm targets like that you can be pretty direct, especially if you have alleged ioi's going into it. You can be like "Hey, I heard you were single and I'd like to take you out this weekend if you want to come. I'm going to this (insert event) and I think its going to be a lot of fun."

Text it or say it to her face. You aren't asking her anything so she can't say no. All she can do is lie and tell you she is busy if she's actually not interested in you.

By doing this you avoid all the wasted time and second guessing yourself with lame little "getting to know you" texts that all the beta AFC's send girls. You send her that one text or say it to her face in one moment and you'll know right then in there where you stand with this girl. It guarantees a result of some kind, whether good or bad. But it's better than not having any result and questioning everything inside your head over and over again.