Tinder game?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 49 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: Tinder game?
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Anyone who has some tips to improve my tinder game?

Thanks again guys
-Toget

Post subject: Re: Tinder game?
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 1:39 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Anyone who has some tips to improve my tinder game?

Thanks again guys
-Toget
Rule #1. Funny Guys Finish First.

"Looks like I'll need a prenup."

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:00 pm 
Read My Book

5 quality photos (1 or no selfies, no "I'm just trying to show you i'm with a girl" photos, photos of you out enjoying life are best. )

A good one liner funny opener..

And stop swiping right on girls you don't think are all that attractive. Tinder bases your attractiveness on how often you swipe right. The more you swipe right on girls lots of guys swipe left on the less attractive they'll assume you are. And the less likely you'll be shown to attractive women on tinder.

I did a podcast called: Online Dating Tips For 2017.. just type my name and that on youtube an you should find it. I break all of this down.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Anyone got examples on good tinder openers?

-Toget

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:17 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:

-Toget
Is your Google broke?

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:20 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

-Toget

Have good photos (one with a non-obese woman touching you, one showing fitness, one showing an outdoor activity...NO couch photos), and don't talk her out of meeting up.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
5 quality photos (1 or no selfies, no "I'm just trying to show you i'm with a girl" photos, photos of you out enjoying life are best. )

A good one liner funny opener..

And stop swiping right on girls you don't think are all that attractive. Tinder bases your attractiveness on how often you swipe right. The more you swipe right on girls lots of guys swipe left on the less attractive they'll assume you are. And the less likely you'll be shown to attractive women on tinder.

I did a podcast called: Online Dating Tips For 2017.. just type my name and that on youtube an you should find it. I break all of this down.
I didn't know about that feature! thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I hate tinder. I've used it for 2 years and have hooked up with over 100+ girls from it and still can't cold approach a girl to save my life. Luckily with tinder as long as you can get a date you can get laid.

So although my experience with sarging IRL is minimal I can still give you a run down of tinder game ;) so really with tinder it's to key concepts "getting the date" & "getting laid" TLDR at the bottom

"Getting the date"

This is the hard part because you don't really have the ball in your court. She decides if you'll match and she decides if she'll answer. Fortunately everyone and their sister is online now a days so the numbers are in our favor.

Now with that thought in mind all I try and do on tinder is tip the odds in my favor. Think about it if you could rig the lottery to give you an extra 1% chance of winning wouldn't we all be doing that? Well here's how I do it :)

1. Only swipe girls you find attractive! BUT don't be overly picky.

Tinder goal is to match as many people and get as many conversations going as possible. That second parts really important because if you're matching with girls you don't plan on msg you've already screwed up your account. If you have 50+ matches you haven't msg delete your account and restart.

2. Msg everyone ffs!

Tinder wants people talking actually the more you talk and have lasting convos the more tinder wants to match you. So basically if you're actually talking to all the girls and they're responding tinder will put your picture up more for more matches because guess what??? You're a fucking G dude! Maybe Alexis will like you? Or Cindy? Hey you matches with Alexis and she's replying to you too??? Maybe Jessica..... and on and on and on.

3. Swipe everyday/ msg everyday

Keep your account active. You're actually shown to more people when you're online. Why? Because tinder wants people to start talking right away. Who's better at starting a chat right away? Someone who's online!

So that's how we keep are account popping! But that's not the only thing I do because you can exploit this more. AND THESE NEXT FEW THINGS ARE GAME CHANGERS!

Do you know when tinder has the most activity? Between 5pm and 9pm other than that almost no one's on. If are accounts popping and we're following point #3 we wanna be online during these times.

What's even better about this is that I bet you didn't know that and guess what if you didn't most of the other guys don't either!!! So let's jump down this rabbit hole a bit further.

Have you ever seen or heard about a girls tinder account? The log on to 100 matches and 300 msg a day! Damn must be nice. This mean we're competing with all these fucker and let's be honest she should be sucking our Dick tonight not one of those 300 other fucker.

So how do we stand out? Luckily this parts easy just jump the line my friend :) we know she gets on between 5pm to 9 pm so why the fuck are you msg her right away at 11am??? Do you want to be lost in the middle of the pack or do you wanna be at the very top so she sees you first? Well since we all know the newest msgs go to the top we gotta msg her right around the time she comes on aka the golden hours "5pm to 8pm"

So at this point we know how to make tinder think are accounts popping and when we should be msg these girls. We're missing just the last 2 things to really make this work. 1. account set up(why should she swipe/msg us) 2. How can we make her msg us back?

1. Few things here. Gonna save the most important for last :) so let's start with bio go find a fun / funny bio online and put a twist on it. "Wow much amaze so create!" But honestly she'll read this once and she doesn't really care :/ just don't look super lame or too try hard. I actually posted my current bio on @tindergameweak on instagram "DON'T use any of the openers you see there!!! Those are when I match someone too far or aren't as cute as I thought...". If you're wondering about anthem that shit doesn't matter just don't put any trending songs because that's lame dude... super lame. I like "bringing sexy back" or "summer love" just keep it casual you're not there to impress her with your choice of music.

2. How do we get her to msg

See how I never talked about pictures above? Well because that important thing relates to both pictures and her msging you. The main pic. Oh god this is important! I'm just gonna put this in point for me do's and don'ts because it should be self explanatory.

Donts
- you smoke? Cool have it after you've taken the picture no one cares that you do and even more people care if you do.
- look like a douche/jerk! "But...but..but TD says girls like Jerks and and and" stfu you can act like it and personify it but look it. "He's looks like an asshole" -she thinks to herself as she swipes left.
- have friends in the pic
- be looking away
- go shirtless... never go shirtless

DO

- wear cool/ nice clothes
- profile (chest up) or full body (if you have a good enough camera)
- smile you cuck
- look at the camera you're not some actor looking into the distance
- colorful background.... COLORFUL BACKGROUND (not every color of the rainbow find a wall with a solid prime color I'm white so I like having a solid blue or dark yellow)
- COLORFUL BACKGROUND
- you could always try something like a COLORFUL BACKGROUND

Have I said it enough? COLORFUL BACKGROUND MOTHER FUCK ERIN

Why? Good question :) I think it's time we put all of this together so we can all go "ooooooooooooh. Damn that makes a lot of sense." So let's get all those lame TLDR fucker with us now.

TLDR

- were getting a lot of cute matches because we're following the first 3 rules! Yay (a lot is maybe 2 a day lol but these are 8-9s aka a real life 7s)
- were msg them during the golden hours so we're at the top of her inbox
-are bio isn't repulsive and are pic actually looks pretty good

Nice! So why will she message us and not the other 30p guys. Well remember that dope ass COLORFUL BACKGROUND? That one solid color. Well there's a reason? Duh duh! I know you probably didn't see that coming. Well this actually took me awhile to figure out. So she swiped right on us cause we followed the do's and don'ts and let's be honest were killing it in that picture! We're all some sexy motherfuckers but the background doesn't really matter when are pictures a whole screen it matters when we're just a tiny little circle in there inbox. We really stand out. I could get into why it helps but you're not stupid. She's sees hundreds of faces but one circle pops out? Why not see who it is? Aaaaaaand we've won.weve did everything we can to get noticed.

So I've written a lot I'm sure there's mistakes in Grammer since I'm writing this as quickly as possible. If you want I can get more into all this and talk about the msg or how to hold a convo online. I might be back to talk about how to escalate during the date because I think it's a bit different from normal PU but I have no doubt any routine would work.

Feel free to ask questions or critic this as much as you want

-LC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Great Post LC I will try some of these. I'm actually new to tinder but have been online dating a while. The issue with Tinder is logistics I find, finding a time to meet up and then getting them to your house. Weekends are great for this so I try and arrange two for say a Friday in the anticipation at least one will flake. I get them on whatapp within a few messages and continue the chat and try and arrange a meet from there. What do you do about meeting them and finding out if they're looking for a fling or a bf do you have a strategy for the date?