Im getting approached by GAYS WTF!!!??????

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:23 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi guys ye the title may sound it is really not funny im really i just came back from the nightclub and well.. ive got approched ye but not from girls from guys their were assking my if straight and one guy even asked me if he can buy me trink wtf is that? im rly fucking pissed im working so much im working on my inner game im working my outer game im working on everthing and then some gays come to me and approach and think that gay? seriously wtf is that i dont have any problems with gays what ever but they really took the wind of me why do like gay? i dont like it hetero i love woman no offensose those guys but this is terrible im not never going to wear red again because this dudes really tought im gay and they tried to hti me and this rly took everthing of me i wasnt been able to approach any girl at all i enjoyed my time being in the club it was cool but when those guys came to me i felt like im totaly worthless because im NOTGAY im looking im just fucking scared to aproach shoudl i wear other clothes i dont wanan be look like gay im only interstetet in woman i hope somone can give am an honest answwe and not laughing about me

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:01 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Did you write this without inhaling once?

Great job..

Anyhow, I would take this situation and use it as an opener.

I would literally approach girls, and say: "Hey girls, can I get your opinion on something? Do I look gay? Because for the last couple of days I had guys approach me and ask if I'm straight and if they can buy me a drink...and I can't understand it...is it something I wear?"

And get a discussion going.

When life gives you lemons, make a lemonade :)

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure