pretty new bar girl? Worth approaching?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:04 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I mainly read 'seddit' and generally people advise against trying to pickup girls who are at work since they're paid to be nice to you, plus it can make things awkward if it's somewhere you regularly go.

But there is this new pretty girl who works behind the bar of one of my regular pubs.

Is it worth approaching her? If so, how?

Am I supposed to just make usual small talk and ask her how her shift is going and stuff and then ask her more personal questions about what she does for fun ot something so that she at least knows who I am, and then maybe a few weeks down the line add her on facebook or ask her out or something?

Or am I supposed to just go up too her out of the blue whilst ordering a beer and just tell her I think she's cute and ask if she is single or something and 'go for it' straight away?

Something else?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:27 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
It depends on your level of confidence. Women that are continually hit on are most attracted to men who can make them feel turned on with charisma.
Quote:
Am I supposed to just make usual small talk and ask her how her shift is going and stuff and then ask her more personal questions about what she does for fun ot something so that she at least knows who I am, and then maybe a few weeks down the line add her on facebook or ask her out or something?
Well sort of, but seeing as this is the 25th time today it's been attempted, maybe you need to go a little different.

1st drop the facebook idea, add her after you'd fucked her if you want.

Not the USUAL small talk, NOTICE her, she's still a girl, and girls LIKE to be noticed. Notice something ABOUT her.

E- (As she turns away) "Wow you look to be in great shape! Do you workout?" Then really listen to what she says, and complement her enthusiasm.

Then make eye contact with her a couple times, smile, hold it.

Then do the exact opposite of the last 123 mouth breathers. (And she'll be thinking 'Oh good god here's the line!')

Nope.

E- "I feel like you want to say something? Are you trying to ask me for my number but your to nervous?"

Se what I did there? Confidence.

After her jaw (And everyone else in earshot) hits the floor, ad “It’s okay sweetheart, I’ll give you my number ... maybe.”

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:36 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I mainly read 'seddit' and generally people advise against trying to pickup girls who are at work since they're paid to be nice to you, plus it can make things awkward if it's somewhere you regularly go.

But there is this new pretty girl who works behind the bar of one of my regular pubs.

Or am I supposed to just go up too her out of the blue whilst ordering a beer and just tell her I think she's cute and ask if she is single or something and 'go for it' straight away?

Something else?

Here is my take on it

She is used to getting hit on all the time. She has probably heard it all, it almost does not matter what you say because chances are she will see right through your intentions. This means you will have to be different.
You need to get her to notice you. Usually this means playing the " long game" meaning its going to take a few visits to this pub. This is why I advice against picking up people in the service industry but if you still want to here is an example of something you can do.

You need to spark her curiosity. Sit at the bar alone and bring a book, something that is out of the ordinary. It helps if its something that you actually have knowledge in ( Who brings a book to a bar right?) Don't pay her much attention because I'm sure if she is attractive she is used to guys drooling over her. At this point your work or whatever you are doing is more important.

Eventually what you are doing will spark her curiosity, she will ask about what you are working on/ reading etc. You can take funny guy approach and say something outlandish to make her laugh. ( " I'm reading a book on how drinking is now proven to make you drive better") Be creative.

Don't continue small talk, stick to your work. After a drink or two ask for her name to thank her, then leave the pub.

Repeat this process with multiple visits, she will start to remember you because this type of behavior is not that common.
This is you separating yourself from the rest. (If this pub is casual , maybe dress up a little as well. This will help her remember you.)

With each visit you can talk/flirt more and more. You will get to know each other but it won't seem like you are there to see her. You are there because you have something to do.

Eventually her guard will go down and you can finally ask her out somewhere without getting some BS excuse.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:01 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I don't like doing this personality, however I will do it anyway if the opportunity presents its self, and I have pulled numbers from women in these kinds of situations. I live in a small community and the only time I see desirable women is when they are working.

What you need to do is filter the women and pickup on the difference between a genuine ioi and her just being polite because of her job, What I do in these cases is build rapport with a girl over time, and slowly escalate with flirting and such. Also observe how her body language and tonality with other customers are campaired to you. For example, one girl thats a cashier at wal-mart has been giving me ioi in her body language, like adjusting her cloths, pointing her hips at me, etc, now that I noticed that, I am going to start screening her, throwing little tests at her to test her interest level.

With the bar girl, you should build up rapport with her, becuase being friends with staff at bars is a good way to build your status up.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:36 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Hired guns are my specialty. I actually hit up an ex-fling two nights ago for a threesome with my gf. She's a 10, and a bartender.

I texted her at 7pm, "Hey sassy, I'm having a couple people over tonight for drinks, games, and crazy sex. You're welcome to join."

Her: I don't want to fuck your girlfriend Arch, just you. But thank you for the invite.

Me: Cool, have a great night.

That directness and confidence is how I got her in the first place. I simply looked her in the eye, and said "what are you doing after your shift?" We didn't hook up that night, but I got her number, and we hooked up a week later.

Bartenders see it all. Small talk is shit. Compliments, no. Guys tell them they are hot all day. They are used to poorly dressed, out of shape men. If you have muscles, you have an advantage. they appreciate a man who takes care of himself. They also appreciate a man who gets to the point.

Don't be the "stare guy", whom all bartenders dread... the guys who don't have the balls to speak up and go for what they want. They just quietly sit at the bar, week after week, petrified. My bartender flings have ALL complained about these guys.

A combination of fitness, eye contact, directly stating what you want ,and playful teasing will go a long way. No complaining! They hear it all from whiny guys who think the bartender is their therapist.

Here's a line I used on a 9 hired gun last year before my current gf, after few minutes of flirtatious eye contact. It's not a great line, but it's dominant, which is what 20-something bartenders love:

Me: Hey Sarah, what's your favorite color?
Her: Topaz. Yours?
Me: Cobalt.
Her: Why?
Me: We should at least know something about each other before we get naked.
Her: lol, blushing, "you wish", etc.
Me: Hands her my phone to put in her number.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:40 pm 
King Among Mortals

^ That's how!