Great Restaurant Opener

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 47 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: Great Restaurant Opener
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, new to the community and thought id start my first post with a little opener i invented on a whim.

Heres a great opener for that hot hostess at the restaurant that i invented myself and have had great succes with, have had 3/3 number close success with it within 5mins .

>For the first part of the opener you want to act like a normal customer<
So you walk up to the hostess podium like everyone else (preferably when there is a break in the crowd)

Her: How many in you party?

You: I have a party of 25.

H: Oh.. ok i dont know if we can seat that right away..

Y: Heres the thing though, of the 25 half of the party are children under the age of 3.

H: Oh.. wow

>Here you should break out of the normal customer shell and crack a joking smile about halfway through the next line<

Y: And if you could, we would appreciate it if you could come by and make some balloon animals for the kids. (any silly request works here, be sure to direct it at her)

H: >Realizing your probably joking<

Y: >Just go off into anything at this point, if she looks busy you can quickly number close it after a few friendly lines or if you have time you can run some game<

And thats it. Let me know if you guys find any success with this.