some tips and tricks

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 47 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: some tips and tricks
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: N/A
AOL: N/A
open up, and not just know, but feel the alpha in ya, use it to your advantage , but be one with yourself at the same time, completely centered. here's a couple of openers for ya guys if you wanna try(note i'm not saying this will work all the time and for everyone, these are just some tips that i've found in my own expierences, through trial and error, and there are just ideas and concepts that you can try to put in your own style of approaching women, However care to use them if you like).

#1walk up to a woman,
john-excuse me, do you have the time"
jane-yes it's blank oclock"
john-excuse me, i meant do you have the time for our date this weekend", before she giggles it off, quickly introduce yourself before she answers you from the previous question, and then in return ask her" and your name is", after, engage in small talk. This will keep her current focus on what u said next instead of the previous question, but the remains of that past question will still be lingering in her mind. she'll just eat it up

#2(when a woman looks at you or even is she doesnt, do it for kicks and giggles)
John-excuse did you just feel that?
Jane-(strangly wondering) did i feel what?
Jane-the same feeling i got when cupid shot me in the ass as soon as i saw you?
Jane-no i didnt
John-well i wish you did, cause it feels like i'm walking on clouds right now. With you, i bet the floor couldnt feel any lighter than if we were in the heavens dancing, lets find out!(while throwing this comment at her, grab her arm or hand gently but confidentally, alphamatically :)

first question just sets you up, then u hit her with the sweet line. After u throw a combination of the first line, telling her the feeling when after u told her cupid shot you, cause you still havent told her how u felt, until she answered no, than in the second comment u throw a sweet line of how u're feeling when u saw her, with another attack leading to a opener to dance with you. try it out , knock her out(not literally!), let me know how this works for you!! laterz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:18 am 

They are creative, they might work if used with a lot of confidence , etc... but again is kind of AFC openers , and hard to work in a 10HB.

The first opener is good on the other hand I don't like the second one; Anyway just my 2 cents.

But anyway, The opener is just a lineo grab the attention , It doesn't matter what you say, It matters how you say it (Body language , Tonallity , confidence ,etc...) and the thing that you say next, (DHV story , NEG .... )

:D

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: N/A
AOL: N/A
thanks for the feedback man! like i said it wont work for everyone , everybody has their own way, the confidence body lang, etc,i agree with you does have alot to do with it, i just dont have the time to get in depth, just giving my share of the crust, thanks again! Take care!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i think the first opener is so natural it doesnt come across as canned.

its genius. top marks buddy. i shall be using it.

usually when you ask for an opinion you get a reply, not a very enthusiastic one and sometimes the third degree.

unless shes ignorant shes going to fall into the trap of simply telling the time allowing you to set up your canned response and hook point. its bloody marvellous.

from here on in you could laugh off what you said - shake hands - say your name and quickly stack more openers. for example 'did you see those girls fighting outside?' which is just as harmless and dare i say it quite fun. people just want to know about aggro dont they.

then get an opinion and build rapport. agree with whatever she says. but remain cocky and funny. lead into fluffing for a while and then introduce some really cool props like the cube or palm reading.

take her number when she's really into you and decide what you want to do from there. do you want to escalate because you feel you have a chance or do you want to reconvene another day.

i can see a whole script unfolding from just one line. well done!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: HemiNmopar
congrats if those work for you, they're a little too direct for my tastes. I prefer to use as little pickup lines as possible. The first one is decent, I would maybe ask that question if i have already built some rapparot and most importantly comfort with the girl. The Second one is a little cliche and I think most HB8+s would pick up on it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:23 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
They are creative, they might work if used with a lot of confidence , etc... but again is kind of AFC openers , and hard to work in a 10HB.

The first opener is good on the other hand I don't like the second one; Anyway just my 2 cents.

But anyway, The opener is just a lineo grab the attention , It doesn't matter what you say, It matters how you say it (Body language , Tonallity , confidence ,etc...) and the thing that you say next, (DHV story , NEG .... )

:D
I couldn't agree more with xfman.

I like that you're trying to come up with stuff.
I realize there's alot of people out there who just reiterate other people's game.
You're headed in the right direction with trying to be original.

I don't like the lines though. They're just too... I hate this word... cheesy.

The first one is ok, and that's a stretch.
With some extreme confidence and smooth transition out of the opener,
it might work on 7.5 and lower.
Anything higher though, they'll see right through that and eat you alive.

The second one is waaaay to cheesy though.
You fed her some cheese, and smacked her with a second serving.

You'd have to do some hardcore plowing to get anywhere.

Other than that, I would also like to say that I never give my name.
I never directly introduce myself. I wait for her to ask for it.
If she asks for it, she's indicating interest.
If she doesn't, well.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:40 pm 

Quote:

I also do that ...

I use that as a checkpoint, when they ask your name , you know you have something going on :)

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

I also do that ...

I use that as a checkpoint, when they ask your name , you know you have something going on :)
i don't meet too many people who directly introduces with name. i maninly mention my name under rapport or upon leaving.

depending on set
-if i'm lone wolf i'd give name only at the end (where i'm leaving), to reopen
-if they < hb7 or hb8 i'll give name, to reopen & social proof
-i'd perfer to ask her name and continue conversation, IOI if she ask for it.
my name mean pronounce hello in italy/spainish i use funny liners with that so i tell them depending on situation.

cheers