Seduce a girl in the workplace.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:31 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys, Today I seek some good suggestion from the experienced PUA's on how to get a girl in the office. Beforehand I would like to explain the situation I am in.

The girl I was looking into is extremely popular in our office. She looks beautiful and an extrovert personality. There are lot of guys pouring in falling for her. She bro-zoned or friend-zoned all or most of them. She has one break-up with a guy who is her team mate. Here's my game starts. I didn't even looked at her and I am busy with my work. Nowadays I've accidentally seen her outside the office in the food court. Now what happened is she smells that I am looking at her. It was just a looking I am not smiling at all. She started to confirm that I am looking at her she appoints her girl friends and bro-zoned brothers to watch me that I am looking at her. They stare at me but this girl was not looking at me when she comes to office.

Two weeks gone like this, I was busy reading any signal she's transmitting. But it's all mixed signals. One day with friends she looking at me. If she comes solo she's not. I am confused and figuring out the signals. She figured out that I am staring at her and then she complains about me to her team lead. Now I was in big trouble. The entire office mates are spying me. So now I quit looking at her. I think I overly looked at her. Can I approach her in this Situation or Just Walk Away? or Can I Apologize for my actions? it may turn like I confessed myself stared or followed her in the office. How to safe play this situation?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

In my experience, if a girl catches you staring at her without talking to her, especially over a long period of time, its tricked off. I would recommend ignoring her entirely unless its work related. If she wants to talk on a casual level, I would tease her ruthlessly like they do Joe Dirt (tease her about innocuous things like her height, don't bully her by talking about her weight)

Take this with a grain of salt as I am not an experienced PUA

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

be careful, you have to figure out what type of women she is. in my experience and based on her behaviour as you told here, she is a person has a lot of experience in flirting man, she just kidding you for fun and feeling herself attractive.
In this case, if you flirt her you will fail, but if you ignore her, she will feel confuse because she think herself attractive, she will don't know why and noticing you, then you will have her if know the way to express your strength

good luck, my friend :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Something similar happened to me at my job since basically when we started. I liked this girl, stared at her not too much but like yea I'd think she was attractive. I didn't know who she talked to about it really. Man WOMEN talk and tell EVERY PERSON POSSIBLE! She never came up to me to tell me to stop but I found out over time she told people that I was staring at her. I tried asking her out, she just walked past me. I took it like rejection but that I also wasn't 100 sure if she didn't like me or not. So a few weeks later my manager called me in and told me all about it. It was crazy! I didn't get fired or in trouble but damn for me to be called in she prob took me tryna ask her out (what I did was wait for her outside our job n tried to ask her out) as weird or she felt uncomfortable. I found out at that meeting that she didn't like me--my boss told me. Nuts. Anyway I felt weird after that like I didn't know what to say or how to react to her--so I avoided looking at her--i dunno why after my manager told me all that was she looking at me--i would see her looking at me at times too--anyway kept avoiding her, she did the same to me after a while. I didn't say anything to her..I let her smooth it out with me which she did and she stopped being mad at me for avoiding her.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah in these situations everything is fucked up. Once you stared at her too much the probability to reject you is very high because instinctively she thinks she is superior.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I would say workplace is quite risky. I would grab someone's ass in public but won't approach anyone at work. Specially if you are living pay-cheque to pay-cheque.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

About checking out a girl ar your office: learn to use your peripheral vision. There is a smokin' hot new girl at my office and the most reaction she has ever, and will ever get from me is a hello or goodmorning 'name' as we pass by. But I check her out all day long, those legs, OMG. I can be 5 feet away having a conversation with another co worker, or in a meeting in the glass cube while she walks by, and nobody can tell that my attention is all on her. Whenever she needs help with something and I'm at my computer damn does she ever get close, she may as well be sitting on my lap, but I just calmly take deeper breaths to smell her scent and get all relaxed, and give her no attention other than the answers to her questions with a smile. Its all fun and makes my day much more enjoyable, but thats where it stops.

Don't dip your pen in company ink. At least that's the motto I try to strive for. Lets see what happens at the X-mas party this year...