Routine stacking

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: Routine stacking
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Does anyone know any good routine stacks? Actually, what order should I go in?

Post subject: Re: Routine stacking
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I am testing this pattern:
-Direct opener
-Assumption about her nationality (it is wrong most of the time)
-Assumptions about her (Do not use questions in the beginning to not make it sound like an interview)
-Conversation

For example:

Direct opener
Me: "Wait! You know... you are very attractive"
She: "Oh, thanks!"

If here she says: "but I have a boyfriend", be unreactive, ignore it and go on.

Assumption about her nationality
Me: "But you do not look from here... you must be russian?"
She: "No!"
Me: "You know... your eyes and your chin shape look russian. I know this because I had a russian girlfriend in the past. Especially your eyes are like the ones of the girls from Kazakistan (be very specific!). Has someone ever told you this?"
She: "No, I am actually from [Random city].

Assumption about her
Me:"You look like a creative kind of girl. You have that dreamy look. You must be some kind of artist like a painter or a writer".
Or
Me:"You seem like a rational kind of girl. You look like psychologist (maybe because she wear glasses). You seem like the type of girl that likes to study criminal minds".
She: No I am (or maybe you got it almost right and it is even better because it seems like you can read people) blabla.

Conversation
Now you can start the conversation, but you got some information about her.

For the conversation I try to remember and apply 3 concepts:
-Nouning
-Elicit emotions
-Flirting

Nouning is when you take out the nouns (the potential topics of the conversation) of her sentences and you choose what topic you would like to expand. You should probably lead the conversation towards something that could show your value (DHV). Nouning is not something that I invented you can google it.

For elicit emotions I mean to choose your questions cleverly to try to elicit some emotions in her mind and not to make the conversation too dry. For example, let's say that she studies medicine.
She: "I study medicine"
Me: "Mmm you must like to help people. Do you remember when you took this decision? Was there some particular event?"
She is brought to speak about herself emotionally.
You do not say:
Me: "Oh cool, it must be hard".
She: "Yes it is"
Of course you can still recover from here (from almost anywhere if you know what to look for), but you get my point.

For flirting, I mean to accuse her sometimes. I read somewhere that flirting is basically accusation.

These are some concepts that I try to keep in mind.

Other general tips for the vibe:
-Speak loudly and slowly
-If there is an awkward silence. Embrace it. Learn to embrace awkwardness. Not every girl will hook easily.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

You know I don't shame to use some online dating advice when I don't know what to do and how to behave. Any help is good help

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:02 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I am testing this pattern:
-Direct opener
-Assumption about her nationality (it is wrong most of the time)
-Assumptions about her (Do not use questions in the beginning to not make it sound like an interview)
-Conversation

For example:

Direct opener
Me: "Wait! You know... you are very attractive"
She: "Oh, thanks!"

If here she says: "but I have a boyfriend", be unreactive, ignore it and go on.

Assumption about her nationality
Me: "But you do not look from here... you must be russian?"
She: "No!"
Me: "You know... your eyes and your chin shape look russian. I know this because I had a russian girlfriend in the past. Especially your eyes are like the ones of the girls from Kazakistan (be very specific!). Has someone ever told you this?"
She: "No, I am actually from [Random city].

Assumption about her
Me:"You look like a creative kind of girl. You have that dreamy look. You must be some kind of artist like a painter or a writer".
Or
Me:"You seem like a rational kind of girl. You look like psychologist (maybe because she wear glasses). You seem like the type of girl that likes to study criminal minds".
She: No I am (or maybe you got it almost right and it is even better because it seems like you can read people) blabla.

Conversation
Now you can start the conversation, but you got some information about her.

For the conversation I try to remember and apply 3 concepts:
-Nouning
-Elicit emotions
-Flirting

Nouning is when you take out the nouns (the potential topics of the conversation) of her sentences and you choose what topic you would like to expand. You should probably lead the conversation towards something that could show your value (DHV). Nouning is not something that I invented you can google it.

For elicit emotions I mean to choose your questions cleverly to try to elicit some emotions in her mind and not to make the conversation too dry. For example, let's say that she studies medicine.
She: "I study medicine"
Me: "Mmm you must like to help people. Do you remember when you took this decision? Was there some particular event?"
She is brought to speak about herself emotionally.
You do not say:
Me: "Oh cool, it must be hard".
She: "Yes it is"
Of course you can still recover from here (from almost anywhere if you know what to look for), but you get my point.

For flirting, I mean to accuse her sometimes. I read somewhere that flirting is basically accusation.

These are some concepts that I try to keep in mind.

Other general tips for the vibe:
-Speak loudly and slowly
-If there is an awkward silence. Embrace it. Learn to embrace awkwardness. Not every girl will hook easily.
I would agree with everything there apart from the speaking loudly bit. I would say speak slowly and clearly so your voice flows nicely and therefore so does the conversation. If you try to be loud it can come off as too try hard as I have found out before.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:50 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I am working on this right now so I want to contribute. I would like it if people added more
I only started assumption stacking recently before that I used questions or talked about myself as an in

You look very...
[creative, professional, colourful, well dressed, arty, hippy, alternative, serious, rational, intelligent, sober]
ADD MORE SUGGESTIONS PLEASE I want to see out of my own box...

you look very hippy/green/arty, you should work in an organic food shop or cafe that sells lots of different teas
you look very intelligent, I bet you study a lot for exams and were the teachers pet in school
you look very rational, I think you're the kind of girl who thinks all the time - you probably study psychology or at least you'd like to
you look very sober, I bet you're the only one out of your friends who isn't drinking tonight and you always end up having to take care of everyone

Experienced players: Do you think my stacks are too long and I should just say my guess rather than expanding on them or is that good to provide extra material?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Wow!! This is very helpful! So clear what to do and etc but think it needs more replies to know how to make more powerful routines like this or to have more guys who have take professional help to post at this topic i mean at least we need to back up each other ...hope someone have smth good and answer more about this..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Also working on routine stacks, this is a gold nugget.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Maybe an good pattern is like this:
-Open whith smth like direct indirect
-Add smth push/pull
-An opener whith DHV
-Again smth push/pull

How this pattern effect the attraction stage and the above ones or they should calibrate depending on the answer the women has come up?!
P.s.. what the calibration is it because i am confused..?
Thnx..

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

:mrgreen: Yeah perfect midgame combo, and it's gotta get a time bridge from time constraint and merging sets. Merge merge merge. Shots and booze. Big ol titties. I'm lookin for a dime that's top of the line. Get outta yo mind. Go clubbing every night at 10 o clock if you can.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

The Game By Neil Strauss, and the puma sidebag routine bag. Plus Mystery Method Game theory, and Set Merging. Plz. Need Wing so put some practice in w me in Visalia ca.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

:D That’s kind of helpfull..it is more concrete if you give an sample of your game not to copying but clear my mind also and appreciate the tips..