Before you approach, you need the correct beliefs.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:08 am 

The following message is for my fellow introverted men.

If you have the wrong beliefs about yourself, it's going to make it harder for you to approach.

If you have the wrong beliefs about yourself, it's going to make it harder to know what to say after you approach.

If you have the wrong beliefs about yourself, it's going to make it harder for you to be congruent enough to seduce her.

In particular, if you're an introvert, you might believe that you need to hide the fact that you're an introvert. You might believe that you need to pretend to be an extrovert by acting in ways that are actually pretty strange for you.

That's a bunch of bullshit because you can totally be fine by being true to your introverted nature.

I've prepared a special program for people just like you, and the first part of it is geared toward fixing ALL of your shitty beliefs so that you go out prepared for anything.

Check out this presentation about Seductive Introvert when you have about 10 minutes to kill:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

If you have the wrong beliefs about yourself, it's going to make it harder for you to approach.

If you have the wrong beliefs about yourself, it's going to make it harder to know what to say after you approach.

If you have the wrong beliefs about yourself, it's going to make it harder for you to be congruent enough to seduce her.

In particular, if you're an introvert, you might believe that you need to hide the fact that you're an introvert. You might believe that you need to pretend to be an extrovert by acting in ways that are actually pretty strange for you.

That's a bunch of bullshit because you can totally be fine by being true to your introverted nature.

I've prepared a special program for people just like you, and the first part of it is geared toward fixing ALL of your shitty beliefs so that you go out prepared for anything.

Check out this presentation about Seductive Introvert when you have about 10 minutes to kill:

Cool I may check it out. Things were good for me as an introvert in college when I assumed the roll of the quiet confidant however after a 2 year lay off due to health issues and the fact that I am no longer on a college campus filled with girls I could use a refresher. Ready to get back out there may this could help.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:20 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:

so we need $37 to correct our beliefs?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

so we need $37 to correct our beliefs?
$37 a month *

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This is awesome,
Thank's for making an epic program for the introverts in us all.

I personally experience both intro & extro.

So I see the challenges from both sides. All truth be told - however you are your perfect. Nothing can stop your success this is great: here's not not trying to change yourself rather use the tools you have.

Thanks again.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 1:06 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I think I'd rather stab needles into my head than continue being an introvert, but good advice.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 6:25 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Narrated by Mr. Sulu.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I suggest you watch tony Robins video 30 minutes before pick up.

It will do magic to your state

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

The messages you give are very good and useful.
happy wheels

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

happy wheels

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

http://happywheels4.com

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Male Extra Results Pictures How many websites have you been plowing through to get a hold of the perfect male tattoo for you? Most men will say "too many to count", which is not a good sign. This means that so many guys are missing out on many of the truly great galleries out there that have the quality tattoos. I will tell you how to quickly reverse this trend, while finding a great male tattoo and the places that have bunches of them.

https://male-extraa.com/male-extra-results-pictures/

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 1:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post.