How Long Before You Reply to Messages?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi,

Once a girl replies to you, how long do you wait before you reply? The potential issues as I see them:

I've only tried one site, but it only lets you read messages if you're logged in. If the girl sees you've been online, but haven't replied, it could appear you're playing games... I therefore tend to wait until I have a few email notifications before I log back into the site and reply.

The higher the rating on the HB scale, the longer they take to reply...

In the day of Blackberry phones and the like, is there really an excuse for taking time to reply? I totally realise that, if you reply really soon, it looks like you don't have a life outside of the Internet - not good... But, we've all got Iphones these days...

Is there any argument to say that you should always reply really quickly, making sure your reply is well thought out and witty? If the girl wants to follow 'the rules' that's her issue (every guide I've seen tells girls to wait 24 hrs and never reply at weekends). For you, as the guy, you should have super confidence, and reply as soon as it comes up on your Blackberry...maybe?

One no-no is weekend replying (unless you're deeply into a discussion, i.e. nearing a date stage).

My current rules are:

No replies between 11am Saturday and 10am Monday

No weekday replies within 24 hours

Feel free to educate me. I've only been on the online sarging thing since last month and probably have much to learn. Getting replies to initial messages hasn't been an issue. Holding their interest has, although I suspect that I now know why this has been the case (they often ask me for tips on stuff I know about in my profile, such as fitness and music; by replying in detail I have risked AFC / nice-but-not-sexy dude status).

Thanks in advance.

edit - This topic must've been discussed ad nauseum...however, I can't think of the right search string to get it to come up...hence the topic post.

2nd edit - they all play by 'the rules'... I sent out 3 replies (after initially hitting on them and getting fairly standard replies) on Friday morning. I was starting to think none of the (all HB8+) would reply and I'd lost their interest... I just checked my Hotmail and found 3 replies, all sent this evening... I send Fri morning, they ALL reply Sun night... I am learning - please bear with me...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

This is very tricky and typical question and it must be answered with good acre as the time duration is totally depend upon the person who has replied me. According to that I reply her as I am professional essay service blog writer I have very busy work schedule in my weekdays. So, I do reply only for important and family members.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:30 pm 
Read My Book

This is all way too much thinking bro. If you're thinking this much then you probably just don't have quality photos and a quality written profile(girls do read the profile). Or you have way too much time on your hands and you need to start being more productive. Online is a numbers game and its very simple. Get quality photos, at least 3. Write a quality profile. And then get a catchy one liner opener and spam it to as many girls as you find attractive. Now go back to living life, respond when you can, get he numbers of the ones that are actually being sociable, and then call them up, talk , and set up dates.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Online, I've really found that it can vary. Sometimes, you want to reply right away if the girl is online. That way, you have a conversation going. Because, waiting can sometimes break the flow.

Though, there are also times where you seem too needy if you respond too quickly....especially if the girl is not online. So, I have seen both things work and not work (responding too soon and responding too late both causing problems).

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

The early bird gets the Bird I say...

How many of you know the huge number of guys lined up to take your place even if you're the best looking guy in the city there's always going to be someone to take your place!

Stop playing games and answer when you're online and when you can.

Like James Purefoy said, "If you're second, you're only first in a long line of losers!"