Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

can this work on facebook?

-practice makes perfect! don't be afraid to take gambles in life

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Is the building rapport with text messages and stuff really necessary?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I think this is a quality post!!!!!!

I think that yes, you are on a dating site and you both know that you are their to meet new people and have new experiences....

If you message and girl, she has the choice not to message you back, if she does SHE HAS GOT TO BE SOMEWHAT interested....as the choice was there. If she messages you back then she like what she saw.

Striking when the Iron is hot is a perfect phrase...

I am currently messaging a girl on Plenty of Fish HB(, i messaged her and she messaged me back with positive comments and fliratious messages....

I think im just going to have to strike....

The best part for me was when you say....

Look the chat wasnt working properly, i like you etc and if you want send me a text and we can meet up and do something together...leaving your number and leaving it in her court...If she takes the bait....in my view, your nob is getting warmed as soon as.

I love this post!!!!!

Cheers

Sam

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:03 pm 

Glad you enjoy the post Samburns.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:29 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hi Jon, I just wanted to thank you for your time and efforts in the "online dating" threads/section. I just got started on online dating, and it has helped me immensely. Keep up the great work! I look forward to getting more of the wisdom.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:17 pm 

Quote:
Hi Jon, I just wanted to thank you for your time and efforts in the "online dating" threads/section. I just got started on online dating, and it has helped me immensely. Keep up the great work! I look forward to getting more of the wisdom.
I am seriously glad it helps you out Mike1. If you need anything just post a question or message me privately.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:46 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
I am seriously glad it helps you out Mike1. If you need anything just post a question or message me privately.
Thanks, I have a quick question for you. I am not sure if this should be a separate thread, if so please feel free to move it to the appropriate section.

Ok, so I have been using the above model for arranging a meet-up. For the full-close, how many hours would you say is average? Is it the same, i.e., 7-hours, as outlined by Mystery, or is it slightly different with online game? Also, does phone-time before the meet-up count as comfort hours?

Appreciate the help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:39 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks, I have a quick question for you. I am not sure if this should be a separate thread, if so please feel free to move it to the appropriate section.

Ok, so I have been using the above model for arranging a meet-up. For the full-close, how many hours would you say is average? Is it the same, i.e., 7-hours, as outlined by Mystery, or is it slightly different with online game? Also, does phone-time before the meet-up count as comfort hours?

Appreciate the help.
One thing about full close is that there is really no time frame that you have to wait. I mean I've seen full closes done in less than an hour. For an average I'd say yeah 7 hours is about right and on the phone does help and count towards that with comfort building for sure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

need advice guys, have the girls number, texted her on Saturday to meet up. But she said she would be busy next week with family visiting. I texted its cool hope she has a good time. Didn't get a reply.

what should I do? I was thinking to push her and ask to meet this Saturday, or should I wait a while and contact her next week? I think she is in to me, we were texting back and forth a bit before the last one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:49 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hi Jon, another question for you. Would you say that match.com is significantly better than okcupid or PoF? Following your outlines on online dating on this site, I am starting to get better.

Wondering if I should start using a paid site, if it is significantly better. There is a learning curve that goes with any new process and I wanted to try out the free sites first before trying big sites like match.com.

Your help is appreciated. Keep up the great work!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:22 am 

Quote:
need advice guys, have the girls number, texted her on Saturday to meet up. But she said she would be busy next week with family visiting. I texted its cool hope she has a good time. Didn't get a reply.

what should I do? I was thinking to push her and ask to meet this Saturday, or should I wait a while and contact her next week? I think she is in to me, we were texting back and forth a bit before the last one.
This post is not on topic. You should really put up a separate post so people can advise you on that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:25 am 

Quote:
Hi Jon, another question for you. Would you say that match.com is significantly better than okcupid or PoF? Following your outlines on online dating on this site, I am starting to get better.

Wondering if I should start using a paid site, if it is significantly better. There is a learning curve that goes with any new process and I wanted to try out the free sites first before trying big sites like match.com.

Your help is appreciated. Keep up the great work!
Honestly in my opinion...No they aren't a lot better. I've had better luck on OKCupid than any other site here in Nashville. Match.com has gotten me some results but not the best. I advocate putting your profile in multiple places to get the most opportunities...and of course OKCupid and POF are free! Also, you have to experiment some. In the place I use to live Yahoo Personals rocked...of course Match bought them out but still. Here I have great luck on OkCupid and have recently gotten 3 dates from it since becoming single again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:37 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Does this approach work on Facebook with women that you have met in person?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:40 pm 

Quote:
Yes it has worked for me just fine on Facebook.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Yes it has worked for me just fine on Facebook.
What about for people you havn't seen in a while (High School classmates, ect?)How much re-calibration do you have to do based on that situation?