Online Direct to Date

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 24 guests

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: Mardy
I realised recently there is such a thing as a fools mate (kinda) with online sites aswell was chatting to this one girl online got rapport (could tell she was interested etc) escalated traded phone numbers and descended into sexting, then I could never get a response from her again, all I have is a kinky phone convo thread and a pic sent via msn.

we were even talking about meeting up, one thing I notice is its easier to approach online so you can be 'put your balls on the line' teasing real hi risk stuff and sure some will coward out others will think 'OMG I can't believe this is happening'

Post subject: Instant neg for HB8+
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i gotta know more about you because i can tell you got more going for you than
just your beauty... :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I use almost the same:

Except:
"Something tells me there might be more to you than your looks"
....."but I could be wrong"

or

"but your profile barely has anything on it"

etc. etc.

claiming that I 'KNOW' this makes it sound automated.

Inviting her to demonstrate it creates an oppurtunity for discussion.

Not to mention qualifying her.

I've had success on myspace with that line, followed by a witty response to her profile, followed by a one day tease, and then a simple
"Ya know, I could SO seduce you. And I mean not just sexually"

half an hour later I got a

"oh yeah?..."

Post subject: Direct online approach
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Guys listen, I have been on Match.Com for nearly a month and have not been on one date. However I literally read the forum explaining the direct approach.I Sent a few messages using the approach last night and I have already got a dinner date ( she text me on the night) and coffee date lined up ..I bloody couldn't believe it..it actually worked! Its such a unique approach that probably women don't get from guys.Its a no BS approach and saves you wasting her and your time. Its that simple, its a dating site and people are clearly on there to go on dates. I still can't believe it :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I think the problem with openers is that they dont work the same way with everyone

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

It worked for me, thank you. She laughed about it, and it got the conversation off to a good start.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Good!! great example , I'll use it online, thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:24 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I realised recently there is such a thing as a fools mate (kinda) with online sites aswell was chatting to this one girl online got rapport (could tell she was interested etc) escalated traded phone numbers and descended into sexting, then I could never get a response from her again, all I have is a kinky phone convo thread and a pic sent via msn.

we were even talking about meeting up, one thing I notice is its easier to approach online so you can be 'put your balls on the line' teasing real hi risk stuff and sure some will coward out others will think 'OMG I can't believe this is happening'
Been in similar situations, promises of a future date, lots of text, and then......nothing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:46 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Well this is proof that POF's chat might suck. I tried messaging a girl on there and it timed out, then came back with this approach. Within 10 minutes she's texting me, "Hi, how are you?"

She's local, so it's go time!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:06 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I think the problem with openers is that they dont work the same way with everyone
Duh.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:10 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I have a feeling that for those of you who have said that J's direct method didn't work for you despite messaging 10 - 20 girls may have misinterpreted his post a little.

At the very start of the post he sorta of implies that he sends the "The match chat I think was having some issues..." message right off the bat. But later in the post he explicitly says he sends that type of message a few messages in, and his flow chart reiterates that (see 3).

For those of you who have had bad results what exactly are you doing... are you sending the aforementioned message right off the bat? If so I can see why you may not get responses because it seems too "copy and paste."

For those of you who are getting good results, are you following the flow chart instead?

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:22 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I have asked a few of my female friends about how many messages do they like to receive/send before the guy asks them out. Overwhelmingly the short answer is that they prefer a guy who is relatively direct.

To be more specific, 2-4 messages is what they consistently have said is on average the right number of messages they like to see before the guy asks for their number or requests a specific plan of action via message regarding a meetup.

While this may be rather obvious, their point is that "if I messaged you back in the first place it shows I was interested. So there is no need to waste my time with a never ending series of messages. Otherwise after a while I just lose interest." Straight out of the horse's mouth.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:37 pm 

Quote:
I have asked a few of my female friends about how many messages do they like to receive/send before the guy asks them out. Overwhelmingly the short answer is that they prefer a guy who is relatively direct.

To be more specific, 2-4 messages is what they consistently have said is on average the right number of messages they like to see before the guy asks for their number or requests a specific plan of action via message regarding a meetup.

While this may be rather obvious, their point is that "if I messaged you back in the first place it shows I was interested. So there is no need to waste my time with a never ending series of messages. Otherwise after a while I just lose interest." Straight out of the horse's mouth.
Basically, that is what my research back a few years ago confirmed and what girls are still telling me when I meet them from online now. A direct opener and a few messages to establish some rapport with questions to get conversation going. Give my # switch to text or calls and set up a date. Sometimes I just set the date via the dating site message system if things are flowing well.

Remember you need to customize your openers for you. If you are using my words but your profile reads as yours then it's going to be inconsistent and girls will pick up on that very very quickly and not respond to you. Being congruent with your openers and who you are is key! Modify so it's using your words not mine, but use the principles I am teaching you.

Bottom line is get from talking on the internet to her # or a date quickly! You don't want all these messages back and forth trying to build attraction. If she messaged you back attraction is assumed thus start building rapport to get her comfortable enough with you to go out on a date. Then from there it's on you. :)

Thanks for posting this!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah I just got an acct on an online dating site and I've tried being indirect, hasn't really worked at all (oh well I no longer am afraid to message ppl on these sites). I was thinking about trying the direct method and this only ups my faith in it.

Good thread. I love this site.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:05 am 

Glad it's helping!