so i gave her the "is the hair real" line i'm stuc

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

me: hmm, I've just seen your profile pic for the second time on my Online list and I got to ask this question.

Your hair looks shiny! Is it a wig? It looks nice anyway. (i stole this from another dude here)

HB 9:

naw its my hairr thx

looks like a typical cocky/slutty jersey girl

where should i go form here

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:20 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: supaflya3
say something like haha Im teasing I actually needed a females perspective on something, My buddy and I wnt out a few nights ago and an ex of mine and his girlfriend showed up, they got a little tipsy any made out, he wanted to know if thatd be considered cheating, they have been dating for over a year,Im real big on honesty and in my opinion itd be fine if they established their relationship as just casual

ps got that somewhere on here no credit to me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
say something like haha Im teasing I actually needed a females perspective on something, My buddy and I wnt out a few nights ago and an ex of mine and his girlfriend showed up, they got a little tipsy any made out, he wanted to know if thatd be considered cheating, they have been dating for over a year,Im real big on honesty and in my opinion itd be fine if they established their relationship as just casual

Dont tell a girl you are Teasing her/just kidding, etc. You should have established that in your tone OR used a smiley such as =P, :P, :D, XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:25 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: supaflya3
Quote:
Quote:

Dont tell a girl you are Teasing her/just kidding, etc. You should have established that in your tone OR used a smiley such as =P, :P, :D, XD
Didnt know that thanks for the advice man