Getting back on tinder, should I mass swipe?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:19 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I am moving to a new city soon and would like to hit the ground running on day one. In addition to running game in person, I want to fire up tinder in order to have several plates spinning. I am considering biting the bullet and getting tinder plus for a month so I can both get unlimited likes and match with girls before I move.

Much of my tinder experience and success came in the days where the app was totally free, and the general advice was to like everyone and then filter later. I'm curious if this is still the best practice since I have seen some people claiming that you get penalized for mass swiping? I have dabbled in the app since payment was required, and it seemed that mass swiping wasn't as effective, although my experience is not extensive enough to draw a good conclusion.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

If you aren't too picky, then yeah I'd say mass swipe

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

well mister professor, don't be shy you probably moved already so what's the score in the new city?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

No. I don't recommend Tinder for anything. Girls there are too skilled at playing guys themselves. Try something where women are easy but traditional... Say, this site: http://meetville.com/catalog/us/3800/woman