If anyone here has good text game and can prove it...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I've got a lot of got money to give you. I don't need it for me. I'm running a double-blind experiment.

If you can run a steady text game against the girls I pick for you, and pass I will pay you handsomely.

The more you pass, the more money you make. Basically all that's asked is you take a couple of brief times during the day and respond to texts as if they were your own. Your pay goes up every time you meet the conditions outlined for the particular female.

PM me.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:14 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Wait, what? You are going to pay someone to text a female for you? How is that going to help you out?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I've got a lot of got money to give you. I don't need it for me. I'm running a double-blind experiment.

If you can run a steady text game against the girls I pick for you, and pass I will pay you handsomely.

The more you pass, the more money you make. Basically all that's asked is you take a couple of brief times during the day and respond to texts as if they were your own. Your pay goes up every time you meet the conditions outlined for the particular female.

PM me.
Brother,

This is going to do you no good in the long run. The only certainty in life is that nothing is certain. Your money can and possibly will run dry, things happen. What are you going to do when that happens? Be sad and alone? A better way to go about things is to try and fail a few hundred times and then you will have the best texting game you could possibly have.

Try out new things and experiment. You will be a baller in no time.

8====D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuDMU- ... ERDP1IDw_Q

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:24 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

He's smarter than the haters, he will learn from the expert who gets him dates.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
He's smarter than the haters, he will learn from the expert who gets him dates.
If he is getting dates with one method, why would he ever change? Humans don't go out of their way to be failures. If he getting success by investing money, he will continue to invest the money instead of time. No haters here, just people with opinions.

8====D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuDMU- ... ERDP1IDw_Q

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:46 pm 
King Among Mortals

This smells catfishy AF

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

PM me.
Brother,

This is going to do you no good in the long run. The only certainty in life is that nothing is certain. Your money can and possibly will run dry, things happen. What are you going to do when that happens? Be sad and alone? A better way to go about things is to try and fail a few hundred times and then you will have the best texting game you could possibly have.

Try out new things and experiment. You will be a baller in no time.
:lol:
Mmmmmm A guy without balls is a girl!....Time to check your pants... hope last girl didn't neuter you! :lol:
Geez you can't even send texts to a women?! You can't delegate meeting women... She meeting you not the guy sending texts... Once she meets you she will know right away your not the guy who sent her texts... women are very smart and have great intuition...and for women personality is trait they value highly... so the whole thing will blow up in your face.