Getting the first meetup at your/her place

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:23 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

So as we know, online dating is all about the abundance mentality. Especially with Tinder, there's just so many women to filter through. And these women have exponentially more options themselves, so it's all about striking while the iron is hot and maximizing your return.

This is why, a lot of the time, I don't really want to waste my time going out for drinks, for a walk, or for some other lame date with a girl. I would rather get into her apartment for the first date because that obviously sets the stage for a hookup. Some girls are worth putting in a few dates of effort for. But others... I'll either have a one night stand or nothing at all.

So how do you manage to get them to let you come over (or vice versa) before even meeting? I know it can happen, and I manage it a fair amount of the time, but I'm looking to increase my odds.

I know a lot of the advice on here advocates being super direct but I think this requires more finesse. The timing has to be right (later in the evening but not too late).

What kind of lines do you typically use?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:33 am 
The Grand Puba

I never try to get them to invite me over to their place but have had a lot of success getting women to my place, but I usually do this after meeting them in person. I always invite them to meet me at my place and from there we'll find something to do. Once they get to my place, I find a reason to get them to stay rather than go out. If they feel uncomfortable with that...we go out and grab drinks, check out something local to where I live and then make our way back to my place.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:12 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
So as we know, online dating is all about the abundance mentality. Especially with Tinder, there's just so many women to filter through. And these women have exponentially more options themselves, so it's all about striking while the iron is hot and maximizing your return.

This is why, a lot of the time, I don't really want to waste my time going out for drinks, for a walk, or for some other lame date with a girl. I would rather get into her apartment for the first date because that obviously sets the stage for a hookup. Some girls are worth putting in a few dates of effort for. But others... I'll either have a one night stand or nothing at all.

So how do you manage to get them to let you come over (or vice versa) before the meeting? I know it can happen, and I manage it a fair amount of the time, but I'm looking to increase my odds.

I know a lot of the advice on here advocates being super direct but I think this requires more finesse. The timing has to be right (later in the evening but not too late).

What kind of lines do you typically use?
I have got this down to a science, it's more to do with polarizing at the beginning

Let's say you have 2 profiles:

Profile A) You present yourself as the guy that has his shit together and a cool lifestyle.

Profile B) You present yourself that you are a guy that is only on Tinder for one thing only. You have a shirtless pic of your abs and revealing the top part of your dick. Your face isn't even in the pic till teh 2nd pic in.

Profile A - I would suggest to go for some casual drinks and be more gentleman like unless she has given you some DTF indicator that she DTF, though. But getting these girls that are matched with yo....getting them to your bedroom on the 1st meet is just unrealistic unless you are way ahead of her with your looks, but I have had a few exceptions in my time. You can get many matches and get many dates. But you will get a lot of the 'Not till after 3rd date' type of girls that i don't have the patience for.

Profile B - If a girl matches you despite your douchey profile, then it's quite certain (if she isn't a time waster) that she is down to fuck even before you have even spoken. She is just after something physical. It's mutual. You then message her and invite her to your place. If she declines, just tell her that you weren't going to take her in but just to meeting point before the drink (a nice safety net) - To which a drink and make-out are all that is needed and it's pretty hard to not get same night sex an hour later

The key is to polarize from the start.

When I go on holiday, I encourage girls to swipe away from me. I put in my profile 'English gentleman on holiday till x date' not looking for a wife'

This way, I know a lot of the girls will swipe on but when I do get a match, I know it has potential because I have preset the frame that I am looking for something casual. When I went to New York. I had matches but a lot of the girls were like 'Well, you're going home soon, so no point in meeting' which mean I filtered away that were going to be 6th date if im lucky types

So decide if you are the A and B type and make your profile around that.

Personally, I am the A profile but I polarize with the profile description as much as I can.

Wish I had abs like RC :p

Test it for yourself, pay for Tinder and swipe girls in a separate city with the GPS feature. You will be amazed what you can get away with it. I once put photoshopped my face on a body of a male stripper. It was an eye opener for sure. Suddenly girls commenting how pretty my eye's are all of a sudden...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:55 am 
Dedicated Member

all about looks

Every night, doin' you right

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:47 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
all about looks

Derp

Are we way passed that, though? The OP is talking about getting them over for same night sex, which pretty much means he already has a mutual match which is after the looks thing...

What is your input with getting same night sex?

You think all girls will put out instantly on the same night if he was very good looking? I know for a fact celebs have trouble with this because the girl wants a little more than one night (Unless he makes his intentions crystal clear before the meet)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:16 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
all about looks

Derp

Are we way passed that, though? The OP is talking about getting them over for same night sex, which pretty much means he already has a mutual match which is after the looks thing...

What is your input with getting same night sex?

You think all girls will put out instantly on the same night if he was very good looking? I know for a fact celebs have trouble with this because the girl wants a little more than one night (Unless he makes his intentions crystal clear before the meet)
celebs and guys with money might have trouble because the women know there's something to gain: money.

if you look good enough, whenever i over hear women talking about how good looking a guy is, it sounds like they'v lost all logical sense.

whenever you get fast sex is always because of how hot she thinks you are.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:19 pm 
Dedicated Member

basically i feel these are more likey when you way out value the woman, game is necessary too. but looks more of a fctor. i'll 70% looks/ 30% game and you good

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:57 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
How much success have you had with women? I may have agreed with what you said when was inexperienced, but as I have lived my life, I absolutely know how untrue this statement is.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:27 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
How much success? put it this way, between 17 and 25, i didnt know about the seduction community. i was a natural.

in stuff like this i like to be proven wrong

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:38 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
How much success? put it this way, between 17 and 25, i didnt know about the seduction community. i was a natural.

in stuff like this i like to be proven wrong
That doesn't really answer my question. Whenever you get fast sex is NOT always because of how hot she thinks you are. It seems like you have a jaded view or making excuses for not getting "fast sex". One of my best friends is one of those guys that most guys are jealous of when it comes to attractiveness, but he is terrible when it comes to getting women to have sex with him quickly. I am an average looking guy or defined as "cute" by most women and most of the girls that I have sex with for the first time is usually on the same day or day 2 and I'm definitely not the "hot" guy.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:16 pm 
Dedicated Member

there're so many factors involved in fast

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:24 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
all about looks
Quote:
Quote:
Do you even know what you're talking about? Your posts seem to have such a jaded view of things. Now you've gone from it being all about looks to so many factors in fast sex. It seems like you don't even know what you really believe.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:32 am 
English Muffin

LOLOLOL ^

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:43 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
all about looks
Quote:
Quote:
Do you even know what you're talking about? Your posts seem to have such a jaded view of things. Now you've gone from it being all about looks to so many factors in fast sex. It seems like you don't even know what you really believe.
thats because my friend you must be free flowing like the river and dont stick to any one thing : believe everything but believe nothing.

all that matters is that you sarge

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:21 am 
English Muffin

^ great deflection: you totally owned Jack

Reminds me of this: