Hey guys! , First time posting. I need advice with texting.

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 33 guests

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I am currently seeking a bond with a female, a bond where we talk everyday and make each other laugh and just have each other to speak to over the phone and meet up regulary. I know this is possible because my best mate has a hot latin girl on his dick basically. Anyway ive been reading hard lately into how to step my game up, because i have the looks but im desperately lacking my online game. Anyway here is a few texts of me and this HB that i got off instagram. Shes coloumbian and and im urugayan so we speak spanish to each other and we have that latin connection. Anyway -

Me - Do you have netflix ]

HB - Nope

Me- Was gonna get ur recommendations on good movies

HB - I dont like watching movies

Me - Are u ok ?

HB- yeah i would like to thinkso

Me - lmao, ill force u to watch a movie with me , because the movies i watch are good

Hb - um no thank you , i hate watching movies. Like im really picky

Me- Do you watch Tv?

Hb- yes!!!! Geordie shore, Real Housewives

Me- Geordie shore?? Hate that show, Its terrible. All its about is sex, drugs and partying.

HB - um, its pure entertainment. Youre probably thinking wtf is wrong with this girl

Me - not gonna lie , i sorta am. Lmao im joking.

HB- nothing is funnier when you can clearly see whos taking some pills hahahaha.

Thats a short example of how were talking. Am i doing anything wrong? because this girl is really, really goodl looking. She has 3k followers on instagram and shes just really attractive. I wanna entice her and get her. How can i guys?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:37 pm 
King Among Mortals

That's it? You went no further?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

The most important question you need to keep in mind is this: "What is my main goal here?
guess you just want to entice her,

The best time to start flirting with a girl by text is after you've already gone out with her...

Use emoticons to soften your teases with her and make your texts more fun and flirty.
sometimes texts can be misinterpreted as serious rather than flirty

Use statements to say funny things to her to keep her interested and build her attraction to you.....

Give her a cute nickname to have more fun with her you decide what it is..

Pictures are a great way to flirt with a girl over text. Send something fun. No dick pics...

When you keep your ultimate goal with her in mind, use emoticons, funny statements, cute nicknames, and interesting pics, to make her smile, she's going to enjoy texting and talking with you.

Flirting with a girl over text successfully is knowing how to have fun with your words and images.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:53 pm 
The Grand Puba

Doesn't seem like she's too interested. The one thing that she did respond positively about, you pissed all over it. Is there a chance that you can meet women in person? Making real connections is easier in person.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Doesn't seem like she's too interested. The one thing that she did respond positively about, you pissed all over it. Is there a chance that you can meet women in person? Making real connections is easier in person.
agreed, i discourage online gaming..
its not as easy as it is in person,

there are 3 reasons i text,
1 to meet
2 to sext
3 get her on the phone

but the focus is to meet..

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
The most important question you need to keep in mind is this: "What is my main goal here?
guess you just want to entice her,

The best time to start flirting with a girl by text is after you've already gone out with her...

Use emoticons to soften your teases with her and make your texts more fun and flirty.
sometimes texts can be misinterpreted as serious rather than flirty

Use statements to say funny things to her to keep her interested and build her attraction to you.....

Give her a cute nickname to have more fun with her you decide what it is..

Pictures are a great way to flirt with a girl over text. Send something fun. No dick pics...

When you keep your ultimate goal with her in mind, use emoticons, funny statements, cute nicknames, and interesting pics, to make her smile, she's going to enjoy texting and talking with you.

Flirting with a girl over text successfully is knowing how to have fun with your words and images.

Yeah i think you got it spot on. I blew it btw. Im using a loanee phone SPAM because my phone is getting repaired so im using a iphone 5s. We were texting last night and there was good vibes! But i ruined it. I told her the phone im using is rubbish and she said i had a hard life sarcastically. Then she double texted me saying its not that bad she has one and she likes it. I then called her a broke ass bitch. No emojis. No joking text. just straight up hoping she would get the sarcasm. Her vibe then completey changed. She hasnt responded to me since last night. And i really want to talk to her. :( How can i grab her attention again?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

move on... :lol: you had what you had to say now move on :evil:
there is plenty of fish out there bruv :wink: just gotta find em in person :)
texting has its limits bruv :lol: :P learn from your leson ok 8)

okay there is a whole lot of positive and neg in this post, notice how the emojis helped you feel you could understand what i was typing easier yes?

*do not use heaps of emojis bruv*
*it gets overkill*