First time meeting someone on Tinder

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:34 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
I should try to bring her to my place, but how to do it without being awkward or triggering any suspicions is beyond me :?
If you met this chick on tinder and asked her to meet up and then ask her back to your apartment, she knows why you're asking. Period. But you can't say "come with me and we'll fuck". It ruins it for her. So you give a reason. If you play guitar then mention you love her voice and bet she sings great, invite her back to sing while you play, if you've been on a cool trip, invite her back to look at the pictures, invite her back to see this awesome thing on youtube that you can't find on your phone for some reason, to see your dog/goldfish/whatever, listen to this band that she hasn't heard of etc etc etc.

What you are doing is giving her a reason to give in to her desire to come back to your place. This way she can tell herself "well I'm going to his place, he seems like a cool guy, and I'm just going to listen to some music". She knows you are going to escalate cause you should have been doing it through out the date. She just needs a reason so that she doesn't feel like a slut for saying she'd love to go to your place and go to poundtown.

If she likes you she'll say yes, regardless of the reason. If she's not feeling you she's probably going to say no even if it's a great reason. It just gives her the chance to say yes.