Can PoF restore your account,if it got accidentally deleted?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:55 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I was wondering if anyone who's had this ever happen to them, can tell me if I've done anything wrong on my end, as I can't log into my current PoF account.

I know they'll delete you if you just send cut and paste messages out, but while I do that, depending on what's said in a lady's profile, I'll always try personalising it up as much as possible, depending on what a lady says.

It says what's below and when I type in my EMail address to send my password that I already know, it says my EMail
address isn't even in their database.

I probably EMailed about 15-20 women before my account got deleted, but not all at once, but in a staggered manner over 1 day,
so it's not like I was spamming. It may be more sensible to send only 5 new messages out in the day and 5 out at night, each day.

I doubt if they'll restore a deleted PoF account, back with all inbox messages and favourited profiles you had. My previous profile had
a glitch whereby women favourited, who put their profiles in hidden mode, could still be seen and messaged from within my favourites list.

Your username or password was incorrect.
During the change from PlentyOfFish.com to POF.com all saved passwords were reset by your browser.
Forgot Your Password? Click here to email it to yourself.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

No it is not possible for POF to restore you account which is accidently deleted as this one saves you data after logout the account so not possible. But there is one tool which you can download it from professional assignment writer blog and install it into POF software it will help you recover your account.