Bogota

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Meet Up & Wing » South America

Post subject: Bogota
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hey guys, im Gforce, i've been into the game for about 4 years now, i started as most of us did, reading styles book, the game, and started getting into the pua methods watching the pick up artist on vh1, and so on.
I think my game is pretty tight right now, and if your reading this,u must be from colombia n u must now is way different picking up girls here, the generals of the method is the same, but the psecifics, and the microcalibration of the situations here are different. heres a review of who i see it.

in Colombia, most guys think that the approach is way harder because no one is used to meeting people that isnt formally introduced 2 you, and isnt as safe as in other parts of the world because u never now whos girl r u hitting on. when the real deal is that what you feel is the same approach anxiety that any guy in the world feel, n as any guy in the world you're just trying to make up an excuse to avoid leaving your comfort zone. u just have to be careful n not open a traquetos girl! is really evident who they r n u know it. im telling you this because i was one of them and i still feel approach anxiety, but usually the response of the girls is way much better than u think if u just open with a big smile and with good body language. and i´ve done it.

the real difference is not on the open, but in the mid game, because girls here have something girls in other parts of the world dont have, or dont have it that stronger. and is GUILT, girls here r the first ones to judge their girlfriends, n make a name of sluts to them, so girls here r in contant fear of being tagged as sluts. is the same Survival n replication fear of men to approach n be left out of the herd. this is why i wanna open a lair aroung our specific targets, in colombia and latin america, so we can discuss this small parts of the game with girls here. doesnt matter if ur new n u wanna learn, i think i can be really helpful, or better off if u have experience, so we can discuss fore deeper topics.

propably u didnt read my whole post cause i know its kind of long, u just read the bottom, so as i said i think i have a pretty good game on me. so read the last paragraph and understand why i wanna creat a good lair, of puas in Colombia and latin america.

G Force

Post subject: Re: Bogota
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi ,

I couldn't agree more, there are certain cultural differences that need to be considered when using the game down here in Bogota

Post subject: Re: Bogota
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys,

I kinda new to the PUA world, I just started reading The Game, and what an awesome book it was. I agree, Colombia is a bit different from the States or Europe, but still, most of the stuff applies.

It would be great if we could make a colombian community, im not sure if a lot of people are into it but if there are guys around with a steady and good game I would really like to learn from them. Im gonna start reading a lot of the fourms around and writting field reports and stuff, let's see where this adventure takes me :)

Please do not hessitate to contact me if you're around, think you have a good game and wanna teach.