How does Pick Up (Game) differs in India? Edit

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Meet Up & Wing » Asia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

There is a good news and bad news.

Let me start with good news, lot of men are waking to the idea of making their lives better with Indian girls. And most of them are also taking action. Many RSD fans here in India.

Now the Bad news, I have personally noticed that the men who are taking action, get better from where they start, but get stuck and keep doing the same things expecting different outcomes. Why? They fail to take into account the culture, their own lifestyle (I mean if you are working 12 hours a day and go out to game for one or two hour, you won't get too far), the ratio of men to women which is extra ordinary high tilted towards men and all these factors lead to men's lack of understanding of how women mindset comes into play here.

Women in India live in abundance compare to most countries in west. By that I mean, their brains are automatically re wired to not care much about meeting random men. They would love to but the they not in hurry. I am generalizing off course.

But men here fail to adapt to the workings of women minds. Men who are taking action have highly exagerrated expectations and mainly of international videos. Some men manage to hook up with girls, but these girls are not someone they enjoy spending time with but only out of ego gratification for putting in effort, men here hook up with them.
Yes there are few men, trust me it is handful few who have got it right here in India.

Before going ahead, one positive aspect I have seen is that most men who take action here are sincere, genuine and good people.

So does game differ here in India comapre to west?

In my personal view, there are few nuances that makes a big difference in the outcomes. Here I am going to enlist the nuance we Indian men need to adapt in India.

The environment you encounter the girl for the first time matters a lot. I mean the venue. Considering the ratio of men and women, creep culture, women here are defensive from the time they leave the house. So meeting them on the street and getting a relationship out of it, doesn't make sense to women here, they are not really open to it for the first time.Yes in metropolitian cities women will be receptive to your openers on the street, they might even engage with men and hand over the number to the guy, in fact even the so called "Instant Date" will happen but to get any kind of RELATIONSHIP out that street encounter is very rare, Most coaches won't admit it here, but it is true. Unless a man bumps into the woman he opened other day by sheer co incidence, then I have noticed women open up more.
But if a man met same woman in a reasonbly good venue like starbucks, she will be much more receptive to him and the potential of forming any kind of relationship increases exponentially. If the venue happens to be a house party, then it is a much better chance. Nightclubs and bars not so much. Please don't count the make out session with a drunk girl as a bond. And bond can be for one night also, it is perfectly legitimate.
Enviroment and Venue where you meet a girl is one major difference about gaming in India.

Cold Approach is not a very accepted form of meeting new people. Just consider this, when an Indian goes to America for her further studies or work or to visit an aunt for few months, she does not know anyone there, and so does other people there, so meeting new people through cold approaching becomes a kind of necessity for everyone there(majority) and it becomes part of the culture. Here in India, it is not so. So it takes time for women to sink in the idea of meeting and going out with a random guy. I have noticed this many many times, a girl is attracted and curious about me but for them to step into my invitation takes a lot. There is a sense of hesitation in them. Newbie Pua would say to that "Oh there was not enough attraction created and so they hesitated". Well I would just smile at that, because few women who I eventually hooked up with, told me about this. And it does makes sense when we join the pieces of puzzle mention above.

I am sure with time the gap of adapting to game with west will narrow it down. But for time beiing BE SMART ABOUT MEETING WOMEN, BEING COURAGEOUS IS NOT ENOUGH.

Originally posted at:
https://wayofwoman.quora.com/