blushing problem

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

Post subject: blushing problem
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: thisnameisused67
I have a problem with blushing and turning really red whenever a girl talks to me or if they even just look at me. Help!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

AOL: Soccer149
You need to get over the fear of embarassment. You need to go up to 30 girls and just fail at a pick up. This way, you won't be so afraid. Look in the confidence part of the forum and there should be tons of ways to beat embarassment. Just go through bad experiences to toughen your shell and get over embarassment.

If that doesn't work, sarge at dark clubs or with cover up on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Or you can turn it into your advantage. You can say something like: "I just imagined you and me in wild action scene, and I`m most probably blushing right now, am I?. It`s all your fault, why are you so damn hot? You make me blush like a little boy. You want details of that scene? Ok, ...... (now let some kino and ear whispering do the work for you). You see, blushing made you more innocent and not threatfull. You are under her radar but in the same time you are making her horny.

You can even make your own, unique style based on your "disadvantage".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I agree with Apollo yet Marco is partially right as well. But there seems to me an awful lot of suplication in that example of using it to your advantage. Remember, if she is a HB7 or higher I wouldn't be complimenting her on her appearance without a pretty decent neg attached to it. Honestly, I was gonna put an example in here on how I would do it but I can't think of one lol.

EvoJ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

AOL: Soccer149
Agreed. If you are blushing, that is already complimenting her. You would need to throw some serious negs her way to lower her value. It would just be easier to get over the fear of talking to girls, but if you are going to talk to them, throw negs. "Don't flatter yourself, babe, it is just really hot in here and it isn't because of you." Something like that might work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

had the same problem bro, then when i went jogging in the morning i would make it a goal to say hi to everyone i jogged past, no matter if they heard me or not.
and another thing, a few set you open, don't care what they think of you and you will gradually adapt.

Ecko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Just keep plowing. it will stop when you start desensitising the fear and sarging.

There are thousands of replies to it;

Her: "Your blushing..hehehe"
PUA: "You know why" Start reaching in your pocket for your phone.
Her: "Why..?"
PUA: "cus i know the text message i just got is particularly saucy, i know who sent it. Shes wild."

Her: "Your blushing!"
PUA: "I know."
Her; "tehehe hehe" (make her think it was her)
PUA: [Then make a face that says 'Oh you poor dear'] "OHhhhhh! YOU thought you did that!! HAHAH how embarassing!!" Wink at some random.

HB: "your blushing"
PUA: "haha wait till you see what happens when you show me your tits." MAKE SURE U SAY THIS VERY C&F.
HB: "OMG HAHAHAHA" she will prob hit you.
PUA: Grab her hand, "Ohh dear!" Look genuinely concerened.
HB: "what!!!"
PUA: "Oh nothing :)" Now shes def not thinking about it.

pua: "Hahah i know. The best bit is you think its just my face blushing..." look down at your crotch. :) That will catch her off guard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Just keep plowing. it will stop when you start desensitising the fear and sarging.

There are thousands of replies to it;

Her: "Your blushing..hehehe"
PUA: "You know why" Start reaching in your pocket for your phone.
Her: "Why..?"
PUA: "cus i know the text message i just got is particularly saucy, i know who sent it. Shes wild."

Her: "Your blushing!"
PUA: "I know."
Her; "tehehe hehe" (make her think it was her)
PUA: [Then make a face that says 'Oh you poor dear'] "OHhhhhh! YOU thought you did that!! HAHAH how embarassing!!" Wink at some random.

HB: "your blushing"
PUA: "haha wait till you see what happens when you show me your tits." MAKE SURE U SAY THIS VERY C&F.
HB: "OMG HAHAHAHA" she will prob hit you.
PUA: Grab her hand, "Ohh dear!" Look genuinely concerened.
HB: "what!!!"
PUA: "Oh nothing :)" Now shes def not thinking about it.

pua: "Hahah i know. The best bit is you think its just my face blushing..." look down at your crotch. :) That will catch her off guard.

niceee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:22 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
I agree with Apollo yet Marco is partially right as well. But there seems to me an awful lot of suplication in that example of using it to your advantage. Remember, if she is a HB7 or higher I wouldn't be complimenting her on her appearance without a pretty decent neg attached to it. Honestly, I was gonna put an example in here on how I would do it but I can't think of one lol.

EvoJ
I partially agree, but 9`s and 10`s are so used to be aproached by guys who either are totaly confident (5%) and guys who are scared shitless but try to fake confidence (95%). Guys who easiliy blush are mostly so affected by that fact that they almost never aproach on super HB`s. Bitch shield which most SHB`s have can be broken to pieces by approach of guys who is blushing. Of course, he must have other aspects of the Game right, clothes, body language, conversational skills. In that case, like I said blushing can be strong ally. You can always throw negs later while gaming her. It`s never to late to put her down on earth if she flys to high!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Probably not the healthiest solution but when i had to give speaches i would go tanning first. Since i was already red i wouldn't have to worry about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Speaking of tanning, that could be your solution. Maybe fair skin could be the problem. This could be super learning experience. Get out in the sun , talk, and rid yourseld of anxiety. 2 for 1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:24 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I have the same prob man... Sometimes i can talk to HB10's no prob sometimes its FUNHB-H2* and ill get red, trick is talk to everyone with no intention at first, if you can convince yourself that you have no intention with the girl other than a nice convo then you are on your way to get over this thing.

* ( fat ugly nasty hot babe-hot, i just made it up... you must now credit my name in a parenthetical citation every time you use it :p )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I have a problem with my ears turning red. I didn't use the whole break-your-embarassment approach. I found that if I controlled my breathing to lower my heartrate, I got calm and lost the blushing.

Breathe deep and exhale evenly when you start to blush. You'll calm down a lot, and the red with go away...

Post subject: Anxiety
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

to help me get over blushing and my heart to stop pounding i take a couple deep breaths to take it all in... i also suggest taking a poem and reading it aloud in a classroom or a speech that requires alliteration and nerves

Post subject: Re: blushing problem
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

In my experience blushing is one of those bodily functions that I believe are impossible to control once you are actually blushing but, perhaps if you have the right state of mind like if you can manage not not feel embarrassed then I think you control's' it....

doing a Google search with 'blushing' brings up quite a few pages on it....some claiming to cure it with hypnosis and others that deal with it as a serious complaint...here's the link to my set of results How to Stop Blushing

I do wish you luck and hopefully someone here can help you better..........worse case scenaraio I suppose would be to use make-up to camouflage it !!!