The Method of Flake to Remake.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

The only way to know where your approach anxieties are, what they are, what your fears are etc. is to actually do an approach.
Flake out. Crash and burn. This is the answer.
It's harder to keep avoiding situations than it is to actually confront them.
If you make the effort to at least walk up to a chick, then you've progressed 100% and that means you've succeeded in making the first step.
No-one says it's easy.
Once you know where/what it is that is making it hard for you to approach fully, or to open, then you can begin to remake yourself to fulfill your ambition of approaching/opening.
I'm assuming that if you've already figured that you have anxiety/fear or whatever it may be, then you've already approached, or attempted to approach a chick of your own choice.
If you haven't then stop reading this.

Whatever it is that creates anxiety or fear comes from within the system of thoughts and beliefs. When you are a child you don't understand the difference between hot and cold until you believe in hot and cold. The polarities exist but you do not know what it is. You usually experience the difference of the polarities firsthand and then the labels 'hot' or 'cold' are then presented to you. Because you've gone through the process of thinking that there is a distinction between these 'hot' and 'cold' you now have the belief that the difference exists.
This is the same for Approach Anxiety/Fear. Society drums rubbish in your head... in everyone's head. STOP being a victim of societies bullsh1t NOW.
Admit toyourself that it will not be easy to accomplish anything unless you attempt it. Admit to yourself that it is possible for you to approach. Admit that it is gonna be something you're not used to, and admit that you're willing to do what you have to, to be able to approach women. If you don't admnit these things, you will never be any closer to fulfilling your goal to be rid of approach anxiety/fear.
:?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I don't know why I haven't seen this post earlier. I completely agree with Bittah Genious.

You can sit at home and do your mental preparation stuff and continue reading online forums for hours/days/weeks/months etc. and not get anywhere. Stop doing that. GO out and approach. There is no other more effective way to break your fears.

YOU can either choose to sit and watch all the hot girls get taken or YOU can choose to get up and conquer your fears.